PCT for Testostrone?

I’m 20 years old and 6’'1. Started Test cycle of 500mg per week (250 twice a week) 7 weeks ago, I have 3 weeks (6 injections) left and I’m wandering about post cycle and how to get my natural levels back once I’m off. I’ve been aiming to eat roughly 3,500 calories a day 50% Carb 30% protein and 20% fat, I have been pretty consistent at staying within at least 300 calories (under most often) of that total, and I’ve hit my protein intake (245g) per day every day. In 7 weeks I’ve gone from 187lb 11% BF to 213.7 (as of today) and a BF of 15%

All that said, this is my first and only time ever taking drugs (recreational or PED). The guy I bought my stuff from said I would probly be fine without a PCT since it’s my first time and I’m not planning on doing it again, also, He said if I ate enough and drank enough H2O my losses off the stuff wouldn’t be drastic, just want to get a 3rd opinion on all of this, any advice and constructive criticism would be great. My goals were to take the stuff to get up to 220 and when I’m off to maintain almost all of my strength gains and maintain my muscle mass would also like my balls to no die on me either. I understand I may lose some gains but like I said, Id like to maintain as much as possible. Really more interested in getting my natura T levels going again.
I’d appreciate any constructive criticism or advice. Thanks!

This is how people fuck themselves up. 187 and on gear at 6’1" and you look like you squat less than my grandmother. To get your nuts back you could use HCG, but im assuming you’re retarded given what you have done thus far and its going to be too complicated for you to understand.

Assuming you’re on test E, 14 days for it to clear your system.
Week 12-14 Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 40mg/Day
Week 14-18 Nolvadex 20mg/Day

please tell me this is the day that Reed logs in…

[quote]Jon32mkay wrote:
I’m 20 years old and 6’'1. Started Test cycle of 500mg per week (250 twice a week) 7 weeks ago, I have 3 weeks (6 injections) left and I’m wandering about post cycle and how to get my natural levels back once I’m off. I’ve been aiming to eat roughly 3,500 calories a day 50% Carb 30% protein and 20% fat, I have been pretty consistent at staying within at least 300 calories (under most often) of that total, and I’ve hit my protein intake (245g) per day every day. In 7 weeks I’ve gone from 187lb 11% BF to 213.7 (as of today) and a BF of 15%

All that said, this is my first and only time ever taking drugs (recreational or PED). The guy I bought my stuff from said I would probly be fine without a PCT since it’s my first time and I’m not planning on doing it again, also, He said if I ate enough and drank enough H2O my losses off the stuff wouldn’t be drastic, just want to get a 3rd opinion on all of this, any advice and constructive criticism would be great. My goals were to take the stuff to get up to 220 and when I’m off to maintain almost all of my strength gains and maintain my muscle mass would also like my balls to no die on me either. I understand I may lose some gains but like I said, Id like to maintain as much as possible. Really more interested in getting my natura T levels going again.
I’d appreciate any constructive criticism or advice. Thanks![/quote]

that’s your before pic, right?

is this another troll?

if this is legit, then you need to start reading: Thoughts on Planning PCT - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

dude you look swole. What’s the secret to your gainz?

Wow. How can you expect to retain any gains when you’re clearly way past your genetic limits?

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Wow. How can you expect to retain any gains when you’re clearly way past your genetic limits?[/quote]

bro, he’s just got to drink lots of H20 to minimise losses.

First time I’ve ever heard that

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Wow. How can you expect to retain any gains when you’re clearly way past your genetic limits?[/quote]

First time I’ve ever heard that[/quote]

It creates a hydro layer around the muscle so that the boogie mandoesnt steal them while you sleep.

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

It creates a hydro layer around the muscle so that the boogie mandoesnt steal them while you sleep.[/quote]

Fuck me with a ten foot pole! So that’s how I lost my tibialis anterior muscles!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

It’s the latest PCT protocol. Note the fact that it’s even more scientific than drinking water, because it’s H20. #science

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

It’s the latest PCT protocol. Note the fact that it’s even more scientific than drinking water, because it’s H20. #science[/quote]

I would like to purchase some of this scientific water. But I need to know if I’ll be able to pass a drug test if I use it.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

It’s the latest PCT protocol. Note the fact that it’s even more scientific than drinking water, because it’s H20. #science[/quote]

I would like to purchase some of this scientific water. But I need to know if I’ll be able to pass a drug test if I use it.[/quote]

As far as I know, it’s not a banned substance…

…yet.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

I would like to purchase some of this scientific water. But I need to know if I’ll be able to pass a drug test if I use it.[/quote]

As far as I know, it’s not a banned substance…

…yet.[/quote]

you can avoid detection problems if you stick to Bill Robert’s 2 on/2 off protocol

Yeah, I can see how the H2O thing sounds stupid now. Yes it’s the pic I took at week 5 to track my progress, tried to post before pic as well but didn’t go through. I Was just curious because I didn’t really know what to do after. Thanks Dr.Jekyll for the first post, I’ll give that a try, I’ve been on Testonate incase you were wandering.

I think next time you decide to do a steroid cycle you should try lifting weights. I hear that really works.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I think next time you decide to do a steroid cycle you should try lifting weights. I hear that really works.[/quote]

I don’t know. I hear that makes you look all bulky and weird. Don’t want to get TOO big.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I think next time you decide to do a steroid cycle you should try lifting weights. I hear that really works.[/quote]

I don’t know. I hear that makes you look all bulky and weird. Don’t want to get TOO big.[/quote]

ah very true. Best just do some crunches then

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I don’t know. I hear that makes you look all bulky and weird. Don’t want to get TOO big.[/quote]

ah very true. Best just do some crunches then[/quote]

But all crunches do is push the fat from your stomach to your sides and you’ll get bulky love handles.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

But all crunches do is push the fat from your stomach to your sides and you’ll get bulky love handles. [/quote]

jesus christ it’s a fucking minefield!

I don’t think steroids are for me

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

But all crunches do is push the fat from your stomach to your sides and you’ll get bulky love handles. [/quote]

jesus christ it’s a fucking minefield!

I don’t think steroids are for me[/quote]

I would say stick with H2O, but then you risk bloating.