T Nation

PCT for Test E

Ive started Test -E 350mg . I shoot 1cc twice a week. I will be running it for 15 weeks. I wanted to know what should be taken for pct. I planned on taking nova and hcg . But when is the best time to take the hcg? While you are taking the test or after your finished.

Try reading the stickies at top of the forum.

Hey Bolly,

My information says that hCG should be taken during cycle as to keep your testes working by creating a false signal, otherwise normally given from the brain. If not, you increase the chance of your testes being inactive too long and risk ‘desensitizing’ them to this signal once attempting to ‘bring them back online.’ It will keep them full, and o my knowledge still producing some natural test. When you start PCT it’s that much easier to recover.

250iu’s 2x SubQ a week seems to be the standard. (It may also be noted that you CAN inject hCG Intramuscularly)

What is the layout of your cycle in detail? (week by week, drug by drug)

What made you want to run for 15wks?

Also, by running hCG during PCT you are stopping the natural signal from the brain to the testes.

[quote]Squige wrote:
Also, by running hCG during PCT you are stopping the natural signal from the brain to the testes. [/quote]

Thanks man . I’m just running 1cc of test e twice a week for 15 weeks no other drugs. I’m just trying to put on some gains not trying to get too huge. I’m on week 2 of my cycle . When and how much of hcg should I take . Thank you so much for you input man, it’s immensely appreciated .

Some say 250iu 2x a week, some say 3x a week. In my opinion, If you only have a certain amount (it typically comes in 5000, 10000, 15000 iu)
it would be best to finish your last hCG injection a few days prior to the start of your PCT.

For myself, I start 3 weeks into my cycle and end 3 days prior to PCT.

This way right when i start to shutdown it kicks the boys back up. Then, right before im trying to recover, it lets my body do the work and switch back on.