PCT for Test-E at 750mg/Week

KOartist thanks for the suggestion .its appreciated.

sapasion , thanks

I would love some feedback on this.

Week 1 - 100mg Test E (50mg X 2 tue+fri)
Week 2 - 100mg Test E
Week 3 - 75mg Test E
Week 4 - 50mg Test E
Week 5 - 50mg Test E & 40mg/Nolva/Day
Week 6 - 25mg Test E & 30mg/Nolva/Day
Week 7 - 20mg/Nolva/Day
Week 8 - 10mg/Nolva/Day

That looks fairly decent. For twelve weeks of 750 enan though it probably would be termed minimalistic by the die hard taper gurus. Normally they suggest a few more weeks at 100mg and then 6 weeks to hit zero. If you were doing 500mg for 10 weeks then your proposed protocol would likely fit like a glove. You probably could do exactly what you said and be fine. The purists might suggest another week or two at 100 which would then basically make your proposed week 3-8, weeks 5-10. I hope that makes sense the way I said that.

Also upon re-reading your data it appears you weren’t planning on any Test during your proposed weeks 7 and 8 [which would then be 9 and 10 if you lengthened the period of ran 100mg a week as a stasis]. You probably want some here even if its just a little bit.

[quote]eurotest wrote:
I would love some feedback on this.

Week 1 - 100mg Test E (50mg X 2 tue+fri)
Week 2 - 100mg Test E
Week 3 - 75mg Test E
Week 4 - 50mg Test E
Week 5 - 50mg Test E & 40mg/Nolva/Day
Week 6 - 25mg Test E & 30mg/Nolva/Day
Week 7 - 20mg/Nolva/Day
Week 8 - 10mg/Nolva/Day [/quote]

I thought you had given up on help from others on this thread?

It’s all explained in the taper thread(s)… I think one of them is even on the front page just now.

sapasion ,thanks .Loud and clear.

humbug, I read the taper threads 37 times and eveyone says something contradictory to the theory thats why I asked for help.why are you even posting in this tread?

Now as far as not using the taper method as I am still undecided.

Using Nolva (NO HCG)only as a PCT

Would this be a fair PCT :

2 weeks after last jab. 4 weeks of nolve
40mg/40mg/20mg/10mg?

No that definatly wont work at all. As its definatley not been suggested in 70-80 threads in the last year in that same or very similar protocol.

In case you couldnt figure that you as you have a tough time figuring anything out on your own, the upper portion of this post is very sarcastic.

I know the upper portion of my post has just a touch of sarcasm in it but there have been 1 or 2 people who have left positive comments.

as far as my nolva pct question. Some say 40mg is a waste and 20mg tapered to 10mg is fine.

btw , nice pits.

I guess juice and assholes go hand in hand :slight_smile:

[quote]eurotest wrote:
I know the upper portion of my post has just a touch of sarcasm in it but there have been 1 or 2 people who have left positive comments.
[/quote]

And Lillguy proves his point!