PCT for Test-E at 750mg/Week

Im currently on my 2nd week of T-Enanthate

I inject bi-weekly a total of 750mg and I plan on running a 12 week cycle. I just recently moved to a nice place in europe ,originally from the US and the gear is legal here. Its a beautiful thing.

They dont have Clomid however Nolvadex is readily available.Nolva i will be taking daily as a precaution and as described:
weeks 1-8 10 mg 8-12 20 mg

I would greatly appreciate help with a PCT as I’ve searched the web and just gained nothing more but confusion. I would like to stick with Nolva during the PCT and would not really consider anything else.Thanks for the help as it is greatly appreciated .Maybe I could return a favor :slight_smile:

Bump.

Look at the “Test Taper Protocol” thread on this very page. You dont need anything but Test. If you have Nolva you can still use it as Prisoner explains.

“PS i take 500mg on tue and 250mg on sat , is that a problem.”

It’s not a “problem” but why not take the same dose for more stable blood levels?

Have a little fucking initiative and use the goddamn search feature.

This isn’t fucking rocket science.

Click “search” and type in something like “pct test nolva taper” or something equally related to a test only cycle.

World

World thats hilarious but i have to agree. Using the search engine here is easy and better sometimes.

u need hcg

[quote]KOArtist wrote:
u need hcg
[/quote]

I’m starting to agree with some of the guys around here…are you all the same troll?

You don’t “need” HCG for your cycle, OP.

Wold1187, forgive me for being a total fucking moron but it seems that I have read that thread several times before and after this post and still have slight confusion.

Please correct me .

I am under the impression that I do my cycle for 12 weeks then weeks 13-17 I taper using 100mg Test/E a week with Nolva wk1 80mg / wk2 60mg/wk3 50mg/wk4 40mg/wk5 30 mg/wk6 20mg.

KOartist ,I cant get HCG in Euro pharmacies ,its not abailable . Only enanthate,provirin ,Nolva,and femara but femara is crazy expensive…

Again , anyone who can further aid me in this matter I would greatly appreciate it!Thanks and i apologize for my fuckin ignorance.

Why the heck would you not spilt your two doses evenly?

i dont want to keep a loaded syringe in the house after extracting 1 1/2 amps .Or leave an open half filled amp in the house for a few days. Any ideas?

i could throw away the half amp but there are people in other countries that are bones and have to pay an arm and a leg for gear :slight_smile:

I am having troubles understanding what the difference of leaving a new amp lying around or a syringe loaded with a 1/2 cc?

I know this is rocket science and all however a cc mon, wed, fri would also accomplish what you want.

bump. lillguy thanks for advice , i appreciate it.

I still need help with a PCT.

bump

Are you mentally incapable of researching this on your own?

eurotest your understanding of the taper/pct is ok. Many say Nolva is optional with a good test taper. If you do choose to use it start at about 40mg ED cut it by 10mg a week till you are at zero by the fifth week.

You dont need Nolva unless your getting puffy

diana d-bol dont take your shriveled testis anger out on me, I am capable of reseaching it on my own as I continue to do so daily.

However, everyone has a different opinion.Especially the thread scientists. Some say hcg others say no ,some say armidex others say no .

I just want to figure out an appropriate test taper for my cycle. Ive read the thread on the pct test taper.

I have given up on help from others on this tread.What a shame.

[quote]eurotest wrote:
diana d-bol dont take your shriveled testis anger out on me, I am capable of reseaching it on my own as I continue to do so daily.

However, everyone has a different opinion.Especially the thread scientists. Some say hcg others say no ,some say armidex others say no .

I just want to figure out an appropriate test taper for my cycle. Ive read the thread on the pct test taper.

[/quote]

Wow, what the hell happened to our forum the past few months? Shit like this is really getting old. You've "given up on help from others.."...Really?

Ok, good.

ToneBone

[quote]Cortes wrote:
KOArtist wrote:
u need hcg

I’m starting to agree with some of the guys around here…are you all the same troll?

You don’t “need” HCG for your cycle, OP.[/quote]

Suggesting HCG as a part of PCT is “trolling” around here? Hilarious.

[quote]eurotest wrote:

[/quote]

Shut up and read.