PCT for Test E and Dbol Cycle

Hey guys,
So in week 11 right now but lost an amp. My gf spilt it and no one will sell me 1 amp so going to run a 11.5 week cycle.
Gains have been excellent. Been dieting hard so been leaning out nicely.

My original cycle plan: - straight from the sticky for newbies
W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg E3D
W 1-4 Dbol 10mg 3x/d if you want an oral kickstart or just a little something extra thrown in mid cycle when your test is kicking in (seems most lately are going with the latter)
W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)
My guy couldn’t get Adex but ran the proviron every single day to limit the oestrogen side effects.

PCT Option 1 (SERM PCT)
W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d
Pct wise I’ve got 10 tabs of 50mg Clomid sorted. I have 7 tabs of 20mg tamox too from my previous cycle but didn’t really work. But I know I need to buy more.

Q1) How long should I wait before PCT? Been reading different forums and this plan says week 13, others say wait 2 weeks until your last ibjection, another says 3 weeks to let the Test E levels decrease to around normal.
Q2) Should I run Clomid or nolva? Or Both?
Q3) What PCT dosage wise should I run?
A bit torn on information overload.
The sticky posted:
W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d
Nolva or clomid.

Another forum says for the same cycle
clomid 100/100/50/50 AND
Nolva 20/20/20/20

And another one says
4 weeks of PCT starting 2 weeks after you last shot of Test E.
20mg of Tamoxifen every day
50mg of Clomiphene every day.

Information overload.!

I trust TNation and after my last cycle with high oestrogen levels I want to do this right.

Any advice appreciated.

Then it’s not a problem with your PCT. It’s your AI dosage. Just do nolva 20mg for 6 weeks.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Then it’s not a problem with your PCT. It’s your AI dosage. Just do nolva 20mg for 6 weeks.[/quote]

^yup, i agree.

IMO, the key is to make sure you do some sort of PCT and do it long enough that you should be recovered. some guys take huge doses of multiple SERMs, but i don’t really see any benefit to that, and there seem to more issues with side effects (especially with Clomid).

as far as timing, the half-life of test e/cyp is around 5 days. if you’re taking 500 mg/wk, then it’s gonna take about 2 weeks (250-125-62.5/15 days) to take the level to reduce to the point where it’s comparable to your normal production (average production is around 21-70 mg/wk).

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Then it’s not a problem with your PCT. It’s your AI dosage. Just do nolva 20mg for 6 weeks.[/quote]

Oh look. You got the exact same response I gave you in that other thread where you asked exactly the same question. I’m shocked.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Oh look. You got the exact same response I gave you in that other thread where you asked exactly the same question. I’m shocked.[/quote]

Egad! You said the same thing? I’m not just shocked… I’ve been thunderstruck!

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Oh look. You got the exact same response I gave you in that other thread where you asked exactly the same question. I’m shocked.[/quote]

Thanks for all your help.

Going to run Nolva, 20mg for 6 weeks. 42 Tabs in total.

Timing wise, I will run it 2 weeks after my final injection which should be this coming Sunday.
Read another forum, could be on cycobushmaster where someone argues that 3 weeks better to wait than 2, can’t find it now though.

[quote]Newbie101 wrote:
Thanks for all your help.

Going to run Nolva, 20mg for 6 weeks. 42 Tabs in total.

Timing wise, I will run it 2 weeks after my final injection which should be this coming Sunday.
Read another forum, could be on cycobushmaster where someone argues that 3 weeks better to wait than 2, can’t find it now though.

[/quote]

i’m of the opinion, that you’re better off waiting too little than waiting too long.

too little, and you’e just wasting the SERM… too long, and you might actually have some gyno develop or lose gains because you’re testosterone is too low…

ideally, one kickstarts their production as the anabolics are tapering off…

1 Like