PCT for Test E 10wk Cycle 500mg/wk

[quote]intenselifter wrote:

[quote]daveash wrote:
I was reading the stickies but i didnt understand the dosages that should be taken and when i should start taking it i thought it meant this and i was wondering if this was sutiable

finish 10 week test E cycle
on 13 week start at 20mg nolva a day for 2 weeks
also not dure if i should take hcg here or not

and as this is my first cycle could anyone state if i should take anything else for better gains such as dianabol /deca would this be suitable for a first cycle? my current stats are 5,8 220lbs and have competed as a natural bodybuilder a few times but was looking to up my game and compete in a national untested show

thanks for your help im sorry im sure that you get these threads daily[/quote]

A standard pct for a cycle like yours would be nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50.
This means take 40mg of nolva and 100mg of clomid per day for 2 weeks, then 20mg of nolva and 50mg of clomid per day for 2 weeks. Run hcg during cycle at 250iu 2x a week to prevent ball shrinkage.

A proper frontload would be to divide the amount used per week by 7. Then multiply by the number of days in one half life (assuming 5 for enanthate) and add the 250mg you would normally inject. So 600mg on day one will bring blood levels up right away. Heres a good thread on frontloading

Clomid is not necessary to run in conjunction with nolva.