PCT for First Cycle

Hello,

I’ve been reading and planning my first cycle for over a year now. I’ve made decision to do Test E cycle 500mg/week. But I can’t get my head around with PCT cycle as everyone have different opinion on them… So the questions of the year for me are:

1. Should I take W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week) or Aromasin or nothing, just pure Test E(I would prefer in terms of money).

2. Do I really need to take HCG after first light cycle or just clomid/nova?

3. Is it better to take clomid or nova?

I’m buying gear this month, so I need to figure it out… Are there any researches?

About me, in case you need it: 190lbs, 6.0; 8% bf; 6years lifting.

I would be really grateful if someone could answer the question with reasonable arguments. Thanks.

1. It is highly recocmended that you use an AI during your cycle. Try .25mg EOD and if you feel your nips getting sensative up the dosage to .5mg EOD.

2. This all depends on how long your cycle is. I use HCG with every cycle personally. If you can get a hold of it i would highly reccomend it because it gets you up and running faster and will help with keeping gains made.

3. This is a matter of preference my friend, most all ppl will agree though if you can use both get em.

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:

1. It is highly recocmended that you use an AI during your cycle. Try .25mg EOD and if you feel your nips getting sensative up the dosage to .5mg EOD.

2. This all depends on how long your cycle is. I use HCG with every cycle personally. If you can get a hold of it i would highly reccomend it because it gets you up and running faster and will help with keeping gains made.

3. This is a matter of preference my friend, most all ppl will agree though if you can use both get em.

[/quote]

Thanks!

1. Is there any negative side effect of AI? Because I see most guys taking it only if they feel it’s necessary(sensitive nips), what’s the reason for not taking straight after starting cycle?

2. What’s the point of taking both clomid and nova?

Talking about HCG I might try first cycle without it, since I’m quite confident that I’ll recover with PCT… I might try natural testosterone boosters if I feel bad during PCT.

Eh, my source don’t have any AI apparently, only nolvadex and clomid… I guess that wouldn’t be enough, I need AI in case of sides? …

[quote]Aivaras55 wrote:

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:

[/quote]

Thanks!

1. Is there any negative side effect of AI? Because I see most guys taking it only if they feel it’s necessary(sensitive nips), what’s the reason for not taking straight after starting cycle?

2. What’s the point of taking both clomid and nova?

Talking about HCG I might try first cycle without it, since I’m quite confident that I’ll recover with PCT… I might try natural testosterone boosters if I feel bad during PCT.[/quote]

1. An AI imo actually helps with sides on cycle that relate to estrogen: water retention, acne, pudgy face.

2. JUst better than either or

3 is your decision man

I can not use AI’s or SERM’s because they blur my vision. At least two of them did and I am not taking any chances on the others. I use Masteron as my AI along with adding HCG then a Test/Mast taper for my PCT. Masteron is obvious not an AI substitue but it works well enough for me.

[quote]Aivaras55 wrote:

Talking about HCG I might try first cycle without it, since I’m quite confident that I’ll recover with PCT… I might try natural testosterone boosters if I feel bad during PCT.[/quote]

How on earth could you possibly “know” this? Do not be stupid and take the risk.

Your original question was should HCG be used during PCT. The answer to that is no, do not use it during PCT. Use it during your cycle and discontinue prior to PCT (it is suppressive).

I wish this myth that HCG is a PCT drug would just die

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]Aivaras55 wrote:

How on earth could you possibly “know” this? Do not be stupid and take the risk.

Your original question was should HCG be used during PCT. The answer to that is no, do not use it during PCT. Use it during your cycle and discontinue prior to PCT (it is suppressive).

I wish this myth that HCG is a PCT drug would just die[/quote]

^^^^ x’s 2 !!