T Nation

PCT for First Cycle (Tbol-Test E)?

Stats
6 ft
165 lbs
12% BF

Starting my first cycle soon not a very harsh cycle if i might add. Any advise?
wk 1-4 Tbol 40mg ED
wk 1-12 Test E 250mg 2x per week

PCT
wk 14-18
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25mg ED
gw-501516 20mg ED

I just would like to know if my PCT is overkill i just really want to decrease any side effects from Nolva or Clomid and help my libido

if the PCT is overkill another PCT alternative is
Nolva only 40/40/20/20 , (if so what dosage would you recommend?)

Im am also open to combining a Nolva only PCT with SARMS but I just need some guidance on the best route to go. And if you have a better PCT plan, Im open to that! Quick responses would be greatly appreciated.

So during your pct, while you’re attempting to recover from shutdown of testosterone, you’re going to take Ostarine, a substance that suppresses your natural testosterone? That’s not an great idea. Ditch the Ostarine during pct and use the Nolva/Clomid protocol that basically every single steroid vet recommends.

Also, why are you not taking the aromasin while in cycle? Why is the T-bol limited to four weeks? Etc.

Stick with Nolva only.

6 feet tall and 165lbs, did I read that correctly?

AAS’s are for breaking through and going beyond your genetic potential only. You are not there yet. You are not even at the “I look like I work out-physique” yet. I think you should look at your training regiment and diet. Gain 20 lbs of muscle then revisit the idea of a cycle.

If you can’t gain muscle without AAS’s then they will not magically turn you into a meat head. All they will do is cause you to carry extra water weight and shutdown natural test production.

I will close with something I have said before and have seen written on this site countless times; “I noticed that you didn’t state your age.”