T Nation

PCT for Epistane Gyno Reducing

For my first cycle I will be trying to reduce some gyno that I got from puberty.
I am going to run a simple and cheap epistane cycle before I try letro, and ralox.
So I got a bottle of epistane that I will dose at 20mg/day.

Also ordered some liquid nolva research chem that im guna use for PCT.
Question is how should I dose the nolva???
few considerations:
my main goal is to reduce gyno!
Only have 1 bottle: 60ml- 20mg/ml
I am prone to acne (read nolva can cause that)

I was thinking:
60mg-day1
40mg -1-10 days
20mg -1-10 days
(21 days on)

or
80 day 1
60 day 2
40 day 3
and 20 per day for the remainder of the 3-3.5 weeks

Please help me out if you know your shit!
Thanks

Gyno from puberty is not likely to be removed by anything short of surgery.

Age, stats?

epistane is a knife

Nolva is a gun

Letro is a nuke

And even letro is not likely to have much effect on set in pubertal gyno.

Time for a check up.

Im 23, 6foot, 180lbs, about 10% bf

Yea, I’ve read about people reducing their pubescent gyno with cycles including epi, nolva, ralox, and letro. I found a lot of good info on gyno reduction from reading the anabolic minds forums.

I mean its worth a try right? Fucking surgery is expensive and can be botched! If it kills the lumps in women with breast cancer it could work

Im not fat ass with huge tits, I just got small lumps underneath my chest. It really prevents me from having a great looking physique. !

So what about the PCT? I got the liquid tamoxifen citrate (nolva). How does my protocol look? and would it be better to stretch the PCT out for gyno reduction purposes???
Thanks!

try the epi and nolva first with a standard PCT.

If that doesn’t work I would try letro, that requires more caution, its difficult to dose.

Letro is your last resort chemically before surgery.

thanks man!
wats the standard pct? 40/40/20/20???
also do u kno about dosing letro? or do i have some more digging to do?

[quote]ActionYakson wrote:
thanks man!
wats the standard pct? 40/40/20/20???
also do u kno about dosing letro? or do i have some more digging to do?[/quote]

I would dose the nolva at 40 with the epistane on cycle.

Then the nolva at the standard 40/40/20/20 for PCT.

Use torefemine instead of nolva if you can get it, it is somewhat stronger for gyno reduction, and better for PCT as well.

For letro the dosing is tricky because it seems somewhat user dependent, start low and slowly work up, if you dose too high it will kill your sex drive.

Why do you need PCT for Epistane, isnt Epistane an anti-estrogen.

Typically I have heard of a PCT using aromatase inhibitor after running testosterone.

I am not clear on the the effects of discontinuing Epistane since estrogen should already be down?

nolva is also an estrogen blocker…

[quote]steeldave wrote:
Why do you need PCT for Epistane, isnt Epistane an anti-estrogen.

Typically I have heard of a PCT using aromatase inhibitor after running testosterone.

I am not clear on the the effects of discontinuing Epistane since estrogen should already be down?

nolva is also an estrogen blocker…

[/quote]

Read the sticky about SERMs and AIs.

PCT is not used simply to reduce estrogen levels. That is not even all that important if a cycle is done properly. PCT is used to restore homeostasis. Many hormones and organs are involved in that.

AIs are NOT used for PCT. You heard wrong. Nolvadex is NOT an ‘anti-estrogen’. It is a SERM. ‘Anti-estrogen’ is too general of a term to use in this context.

And forget about Epistane having ‘anti-estrogen’ properties. It doesn’t aromatize but it does not have ‘anti-estrogen’ properties at the doses normally used in a cycle (30-40mg/d)

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

And forget about Epistane having ‘anti-estrogen’ properties. It doesn’t aromatize but it does not have ‘anti-estrogen’ properties at the doses normally used in a cycle (30-40mg/d)[/quote]

Anecdotal evidence suggests that it does assist with gyno at PH cycle doses.

I was after all designed as a breast cancer drug.

Individual response to the drug will vary however. It is certainly worth a shot, a nolva PCT should deliver a one/two punch while providing the standard muscle building benefits of the anabolic properties of epio

The consensus of most is that even if it doesn’t help much, it certainly doesn’t hurt.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

And forget about Epistane having ‘anti-estrogen’ properties. It doesn’t aromatize but it does not have ‘anti-estrogen’ properties at the doses normally used in a cycle (30-40mg/d)

Anecdotal evidence suggests that it does assist with gyno at PH cycle doses.

I was after all designed as a breast cancer drug.

Individual response to the drug will vary however. It is certainly worth a shot, a nolva PCT should deliver a one/two punch while providing the standard muscle building benefits of the anabolic properties of epio

The consensus of most is that even if it doesn’t help much, it certainly doesn’t hurt.[/quote]

Of course it won’t hurt. I don’t hear of anyone getting gyno, delayed or otherwise, from Epi but it should not be relied upon to control estrogen; that’s just too risky IMO

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Epi but it should not be relied upon to control estrogen; that’s just too risky IMO[/quote]

Oh of course not, its not at all reliable to be used as estrogen control for normal steroid cycles.

That would be like using winny instead of letro.

I wasnt sure what you meant.

heya, I know its an old one but Im looking for some answers.

Do any of you guys know what is happening to estrogen level during Epi cycle?

All I know is that “Anecdotal evidence suggests that it” is SERM-like. It was proved in few studies that Epi (or rather epitiostanol, the parent steroid of mepitiostane) suppresses tumor growth, breast cancer is halt etc…Producers say: (Epi) blocks estrogen in breast tissue" and “induces an estrogen-depleted condition which leads to apoptosis or the death of the breast tissue cells”…

Im not really interested if its true or not - all I get from different sources is that Epi has SERM-like properties cos it binds to estradiol receptor. So its more like Nolva than AI.

Is that possible that estrogen level doesnt change much during a cycle? In that case I gues that all we have to do is to restore homeostasis during PCT with some AI and SERM? (lets say: lower temporary estrogen level to speedup Test production and Nolva to protect against “estro chaos”)

Or maybe it does also lower estrogen level and then during PCT we would only have to control it?

Im confused :confused:

Im asking this cos is crucial for proper PCT.

thanks in adavnce