PCT for Deca Durabolin and Neurobion Cycle from 2010?

Respected persons, on 2010 I have used deca durabolin and neurobion for 1 week on alternative days.

Due to lack of knowledge I didn’t new about PCT. Now test and penis is shrunken.

guide me please should I do PCT now if yest let me know what and what dosages.

I have also done lot of masturbation

1 Like

Are you seriously asking about a cycle you ran in 2010? 8 years ago. or is this some kind of European date format.

yes I’m serious

Just keep masturbating. Those vitamin b supplements are a hard recover I hear, that’s why I stay away from them.
I still can’t believe you used them for a whole week. You must have been a huge ripped mofo by day seven.
As far as then shrunken penis, just do what the real men in those old western movies did to their wounds; just rub some dirt on it and get back on the horse. Your only other option is to inflate it from the backside. You need one of those rubber fists, bend over with your head between your knees then rectally insert the rubber fist about 8-9 inches and rotate 360 degrees in a counter clockwise rotation for up to 47 times but not less than 42 times keeping a mean rotation speed of 1 and 1/3 rotations per second. And don’t forget to vary the insertion depth by 4-5 inches every other rotation.
It might be easiest for you to mount the rubber fist on an electric drill for the rotation (remember to set it for a counter clockwise rotation unless you are in the southern hemisphere then it’s clockwise) then affix it to a door frame at the appropriate height then for the depth variation you can gently rock on your heels, remember your head needs to be between your knees when all of this is happening.

And don’t tell anyone about the re-inflate method. It’s an old trick that all the real pros use to deal with shrunken Deca penis. Seriously I am only sharing this with you because you seem like a stand up dude. Supposedly this method dates back to gym and fitness explosion that happened right after Pumping Iron brought body building into the main stream.

1 Like