PCT for Anvar Cycle?

Hey guys is there any need for Post cycle therapy for anvar?
I am running 40mg/day for 7 weeks. Thanks in advance.

It’s anavar…and…It will really depend on you as a person. I took var for about 4 weeks at one week for 100mgs a day and experienced only slight shutdown…I only took nolva for a week…however you may and probably will be different. You should always have a pct on hand. I prefer nolvadex…If I were you…I’d get a vial of liquid nolva from a research chem site before you start.

Why are you only running anavar? 40 mg/d is somewhat of a conservative dose in the first place.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Why are you only running anavar? 40 mg/d is somewhat of a conservative dose in the first place. [/quote]

Why is it a bad idea to only run anavar…there are different compounds than just test for a reason. Please get off the idea that orals only suck.

[quote]facko wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Why are you only running anavar? 40 mg/d is somewhat of a conservative dose in the first place.

Why is it a bad idea to only run anavar…there are different compounds than just test for a reason. Please get off the idea that orals only suck. [/quote]

Where in the world did you get the impression that I have the idea that orals only suck? Nothing I said could even be taken out of context to imply that running anavar alone is a bad idea. I merely asked a question. Did it ever occur to you that I may want to know the answer to add to my knowledge base? FWIW I’ve run anavar alone on two separate occasions…

Don’t try to pick fights, it’s silly.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
facko wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

Why is it a bad idea to only run anavar…there are different compounds than just test for a reason. Please get off the idea that orals only suck.

Where in the world did you get the impression that I have the idea that orals only suck? Nothing I said could even be taken out of context to imply that running anavar alone is a bad idea. I merely asked a question. Did it ever occur to you that I may want to know the answer to add to my knowledge base? FWIW I’ve run anavar alone on two separate occasions…

Don’t try to pick fights, it’s silly.[/quote]

I’m really not trying to…but don’t be silly yourself and think that orals aren’t bashed repeatedly on this and other forums. In that respect…its really easy to view just about any “question” regarding orals as just another dispute towards their use. I’ll take your word for it…and in that case I’ll willingly apologize for coming off as a prick.

I apologize for jumping the gun. I have run anavar alone as well, and I think it’s pretty effective for what it is. I got stronger, and hardly gained any weight that I wouldn’t have normally on food alone. Alot of people experience results from 40mg…I myself didn’t feel much until I did about 75mg.

It’s cool.

I used anavar a pretty long time ago and it was in a liquid suspension so I don’t remember the exact dose. I believe I used 60 mgs/d for 6-8 weeks (not sure). Gained a few pounds, got really strong. No pct (uneducated at the time) but I kept most of the strength. -End Hijack-