T Nation

Pct for a 16 Week Test/10 Week Deca Cycle

Hi
Well the story is this is my longest cycle and my 1st with deca , I am running a 16 week test E @ 500 ew and 10 week deca @ 300 ew , I'm 39 5"11 weighing in at 86kg bf 13%
I'm at week 12 now of this cycle and have added 50mg ed of anavar , what I want to know is what would u recommend I ran for my pct and how long after my last pin , as I have heard different times from 2 weeks to four any advice would be great .

ugh im no expert on this subject by any means but it seems a lil late to be planning your pct my man… I mean I haven’t even started my cycle yet but my pct is already planned out… but since its a lil late for that now lol … why don’t you tell us what you do have that could be taken for pct?? plz tell me u do have something??

Nolva at 20mg for 6 weeks

Begin pct 2 weeks after last injection assuming you meant the deca was from week 1-10

Should have ran the deca longer if that is the case. I would bump the test to 750mg for rest of your cycle

[quote]Littlemattyd wrote:
Hi
Well the story is this is my longest cycle and my 1st with deca , I am running a 16 week test E @ 500 ew and 10 week deca @ 300 ew , I’m 39 5"11 weighing in at 86kg bf 13%
I’m at week 12 now of this cycle and have added 50mg ed of anavar , what I want to know is what would u recommend I ran for my pct and how long after my last pin , as I have heard different times from 2 weeks to four any advice would be great . [/quote]

50mg of anavar for 4 weeks is going to do slightly fuck all.

run nolva 14 days after last pin 40mg ed for 2 weeks and 20mg ed for another 3-4 weeks have you thought about using hcg? 16 weeks is a decent time to be shutdown