PCT for 8 Week Cycle?

Hey guys. Just curious what a good pct regiment would be after using 250mg of test C for 8 weeks and 40mg Of anavar for the last 6 weeks. I’m honestly wanting to come off. I’m pretty young and really don’t want to fuck up so bad. Doctors aren’t really really helpful so figured I could get help here. Thanks.

You just came off a AAS cycle similar to what I would do in the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s. Quite a few times I would do nothing, but if I was lucky enough to get ahold of a 10cc vial of HCG I would run it for 20 days (1cc EOD). I kept it simple to allow my body to readapt to its normal hormone balance.

I believe you can do many AAS cycles like that and postpone the need for TRT into your 60’s (that is assuming you were blessed have a good hormone balance).

To do the above and resist the desire to “cruise”. you must accept that you will lose some of the gains you made on the cycle. Some have a difficult time with that reality. I looked at as: “on cycle” - 3 steps forward, “off cycle” - 1 step back. I was in for the long haul.

You would probably benefit from doing a standard PCT protocol of Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 starting three weeks after your last pin. Your natural testosterone production is likely shut down after that cycle and a proper PCT will help get you up and running. That isn’t to say you won’t regain your natural production without PCT - it’s just quicker with proper PCT. Good luck.

3 Likes

What @rusty_hammer said…

1 Like

I have Clomid, Adex, and Nolvadex. Do you think taking nolvadex for 4 weeks, and clomid for 2 weeks would be smart? I didn’t even want to touch adex because of too much inhibition of E2

No… follow what @rusty_hammer said.

Sounds good. Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

HCG is good, but I would use it as a bridge to PCT. PCT with a serm will allow a user to keep more gains. HCG is actually suppressive in a secondary sense, but can help in a primary sense. The serm is to kick start the pituitary secondarily.

For op, just run the nolva.