PCT Check

Could really use some confirmation on my PCT for this cycle. Its a long cycle and i dont want to fuck it up-

Cycle was
*16 weeks of
*Test 400 mg/week
*Eq 600mg/week
*winny 50mg for first 6 weeks and last 6 weeks

I started HCG @ week 10 500iu 2x week

@ week 17 have just dropped EQ and have dropped test to 250/mg week split into 2 doses

The plan is
week 17 (250mg test, 500iu HCGx2, 25 mg aromasin EOD)
Week 18 (250mg test, 500iu HCGx2, 25 mg aromasin EOD)
Week 19 1000iu HCG EOD, Aromasin 25MG EOD
week 20 1000iu HCG EOD, Aromasin 25MG EOD
Week 21 Nolva 50mg/day, Aromasin 25MG EOD
Week 22 Nolva 50mg/day, Aromasin 25MG EOD
week 23 Nolva 25 mg/day clomid 50mg/day, aromasin 12.5mg/day DAA/Tribulus ect
week 24 Nolva 25 mg/day clomid 50mg/day, aromasin 12.5mg/day DAA trib ect
Week 25 Clomid 50/mg day Aromasin 12.5mg/Eod, DAA/Tribulus ect
Week 26 Clomid 25/mg day DAA/Tribulus ect
week 27 DAA/Tribulus ect

How does this look?

Taper off the AI as your PCT progresses.

Also I’m not a fan of running both clomid and nolva for PCT. I believe some evidence was shared that they are not synergic or something? Also kind of weird to run nolva only then go for both then run clomid only… I’d just run Nolva for 6 weeks… 40/40/20/20/20/20.

I know due to half life at 500+ mg a week you should wait 2 weeks to start PCT but I would think at a dose of 250 you’d just have to wait 1 week to be down to normal levels? Someone correct me if I am wrong here please.

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:
Could really use some confirmation on my PCT for this cycle. Its a long cycle and i dont want to fuck it up-

Cycle was
*16 weeks of
*Test 400 mg/week
*Eq 600mg/week
*winny 50mg for first 6 weeks and last 6 weeks

I started HCG @ week 10 500iu 2x week

@ week 17 have just dropped EQ and have dropped test to 250/mg week split into 2 doses

The plan is
week 17 (250mg test, 500iu HCGx2, 25 mg aromasin EOD)
Week 18 (250mg test, 500iu HCGx2, 25 mg aromasin EOD)
Week 19 500iu HCG EOD, Aromasin 25MG EOD
week 20 Aromasin 25MG EOD
Week 21 Nolva 20mg/day, Aromasin 25MG ED
Week 22 Nolva 20mg/day, Aromasin 25MG ED
week 23 Nolva 20 mg/day clomid 50mg/day, aromasin 12.5mg/day DAA/Tribulus ect
week 24 Nolva 25 mg/day clomid 50mg/day, aromasin 12.5mg/day DAA trib ect
Week 25 Clomid 50/mg day Aromasin 12.5mg/Eod, DAA/Tribulus ect
Week 26 Clomid 25/mg day DAA/Tribulus ect
week 27 DAA/Tribulus ect

How does this look?

[/quote]

well, don’t run DAA over a couple weeks…

also, pick a SERM instead of using several, and stay away from the megadoses.

also, i’d add in vitamin d and ZMA.

with Aromasin, i’d suggest everyday dosing (due to the short half-life), and use a lower dose if your E gets too low

below are some changes i’d suggest:

week 17 (250mg test, 500iu HCGx2, 25 mg aromasin ED)
Week 18 (250mg test, 500iu HCGx2, 25 mg aromasin ED)
Week 19 500 iu HCG EOD, Aromasin 25MG ED
week 20 Aromasin 25MG ED
Week 21-25 Nolva 20mg/day, Aromasin 25MG ED
week 26 Nolva 20mg/day

[quote]nooberific wrote:

Also I’m not a fan of running both clomid and nolva for PCT. I believe some evidence was shared that they are not synergic or something? Also kind of weird to run nolva only then go for both then run clomid only… I’d just run Nolva for 6 weeks… 40/40/20/20/20/20.

I know due to half life at 500+ mg a week you should wait 2 weeks to start PCT but I would think at a dose of 250 you’d just have to wait 1 week to be down to normal levels? Someone correct me if I am wrong here please.[/quote]

Thank you for the replies guys

My thought was use less Nolva and more clomid as a way to taper because clomid is less effective overall? I read few articles on restarting hpta and tried to implement some elements

What you and cyco have reccomended seems far less complicated though lol.

I can only get aromasin in 25mg capsules which is super inconvenient

I can drop the clomid and just taper down the Nolva for 6 weeks.

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

I know due to half life at 500+ mg a week you should wait 2 weeks to start PCT but I would think at a dose of 250 you’d just have to wait 1 week to be down to normal levels? Someone correct me if I am wrong here please.[/quote]

My thought was use less Nolva and more clomid as a way to taper because clomid is less effective overall? I read few articles on restarting hpta and tried to implement some elements

[/quote]

Cut the capsules. It’s a pain but it can be done.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

theyre full of powder… just split them and dump half in a glass you mean?

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

theyre full of powder… just split them and dump half in a glass you mean?
[/quote]

I know the cut them in half carefully. The powder is pretty condensed inside and you won’t lose a lot if any… You can also roll them between your two fingers and it’ll come apart. Just have to be careful.