PCT = Bridge Between Cycles?!

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:
So mr.walkway are you saying that its impossible to keep any of your gains if no longer on AS? im jjust looking for some clarification

Or are you saying you can keep it all?[/quote]

if you do aas, all of your gains that you got from aas will vanish if you quit

[quote]Mennotinblack wrote:
Pardon my opinion but this thread is full of bs[/quote]

u have done AAS cycle?..

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:
I am curious as a guy who has never doing AS. Do you guys agree with these videos? I have heard from many people that they lose 1/3 or so of what they have gained on AS, but they keep the 2/3 as long as their training and such keeps up.

I this actually fact that you lose all gains when your stop the cycle and pct?[/quote]

this guy has no clue what he’s talking about

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Can;t someone blast for 12 weeks, then cruise for 4-6, if his blood pressure is under control?[/quote]

yes, but myostatin increases after 8 weeks[/quote]

So, he should either increase his dose at avout week 6 for test E for example, or change compounds to stop that myostatin increase?

welll i think follistatin will help…

[quote]amateur666 wrote:
yes but if someone like me(22years old) want to make kids after some years blast and cruise is a little bit risky dnt u think?..[/quote]

no[/quote]
Maybe a stupid question but I have to ask you, what makes a man that can not have children, excessive doses of anabolic steroids, long cycles,no PCT or what?
Please explain to me, I’m really interested.

All I can say is eventually it will be harder to keeps gains after pct. I’ve run quite a few cycles and have noticed that most all gains are lost after pct.

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:

[quote]amateur666 wrote:
yes but if someone like me(22years old) want to make kids after some years blast and cruise is a little bit risky dnt u think?..[/quote]

no[/quote]
Maybe a stupid question but I have to ask you, what makes a man that can not have children, excessive doses of anabolic steroids, long cycles,no PCT or what?
Please explain to me, I’m really interested.[/quote]

x2

Amateur 666, ive done 3 prohormone cycles with consistent bloodwork. Kept every gain i made in the last 2 even tho that was over a year ago. Im sitting at 230 just chillen and my bloods are great. Just waiting till im older and trying to get my blood pressure a little lower (always between 118-126, but should be better, just stress related.

so… it is better take nolva - hcg all weeks im off until cycle again or take a low dose(10mg) dbol or anavar between cycles…

**consider that blast and cruise is not optional yet…

i still don’t have a good grasp on myostatin levels and what the right thing to do is, at age 33 i have 3 awesome kids, and don’t want more ( may be getting snipped anyway) and after this 12 week deca test cycle i am currently running(week 9 now), I plan on running test e at a moderate dose, maybe 750 week, then running the deca or tren with it after a 6-8 week of just test.

I am running adex at .5 eod, and havent had any bad sides besides maybe some water retention because of the deca, so what do you think?

Will I mess up my levels?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:
I am curious as a guy who has never doing AS. Do you guys agree with these videos? I have heard from many people that they lose 1/3 or so of what they have gained on AS, but they keep the 2/3 as long as their training and such keeps up.

I this actually fact that you lose all gains when your stop the cycle and pct?[/quote]

this guy has no clue what he’s talking about

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Can;t someone blast for 12 weeks, then cruise for 4-6, if his blood pressure is under control?[/quote]

yes, but myostatin increases after 8 weeks[/quote]

So, he should either increase his dose at avout week 6 for test E for example, or change compounds to stop that myostatin increase?[/quote]

im not sure that changing compounds will help at all… ive been advised by ifbb pros to rotate compounds every 8 weeks… but I can’t imagine that making much of a difference as test is always used as the base

[quote]amateur666 wrote:
welll i think follistatin will help…[/quote]

it would yes, but real follistatin costs thousands of dollars

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:
Please explain to me, I’m really interested.[/quote]

has to be born infertile, suffer testicular torsion, be exposed to massive radiation… all kinds of things… Ronnie has kids, branch has kids, dexter has kids, Melvin has kids, evan has kids… etc.

steroids should be the least of your concern, however if you are trying to have boys… you might want to be on a very low dose while trying to conceive because all the guys I know who had kids on high doses had girls

[quote]rupe8 wrote:
i still don’t have a good grasp on myostatin levels and what the right thing to do is, at age 33 i have 3 awesome kids, and don’t want more ( may be getting snipped anyway) and after this 12 week deca test cycle i am currently running(week 9 now), I plan on running test e at a moderate dose, maybe 750 week, then running the deca or tren with it after a 6-8 week of just test.

I am running adex at .5 eod, and havent had any bad sides besides maybe some water retention because of the deca, so what do you think?

Will I mess up my levels?[/quote]

what do you mean by “mess up my levels”?

Dude. Just fucking pct.

[quote]amateur666 wrote:

At 22 I really doubt you need to take steroids. you need to calculate macros better and get a better routine. VERY VERY VERY rarely do people plateau at your age. I’d put money on the fact that your eating/routine isn’t anywhere close to optimal for your goals.

EDIT: I mean this comment if you are going with the “Blast & Cruise” thing the guy in the video is talking about, as you will basically force yourself to take them from age 22 on, which is a long time, especially when you could make more natty gains.

you might want to be on a very low dose while trying to conceive because all the guys I know who had kids on high doses had girls[/quote]
Thanks for your reply. High doses and having girls its funny thing,Brach and Evan have girls.
So for now moderate doses are enough.

[…] has to be born infertile, suffer testicular torsion, be exposed to massive radiation… all kinds of things… Ronnie has kids, branch has kids, dexter has kids, Melvin has kids, evan has kids… etc.

steroids should be the least of your concern, however if you are trying to have boys… you might want to be on a very low dose while trying to conceive because all the guys I know who had kids on high doses had girls[/quote]

sincerely appreciate all the insight on this, this subject is the only thing barring me from pinning year-round.

just to clarify about dosage affecting gender, did you mean to say that a higher “cruise” dose can increase the odds of female children or conception while in the “blast” phase increases that likelihood?

also an unrelated question to anyone who does take some dose in perpetuity, does the testicular atrophy that is bound to occur effect semen volume/concentration in some manner?

last days i research a lot…can i ask if HUMALOG during pct after workout can help keeping gains of AAS cycle?..

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

[…] has to be born infertile, suffer testicular torsion, be exposed to massive radiation… all kinds of things… Ronnie has kids, branch has kids, dexter has kids, Melvin has kids, evan has kids… etc.

steroids should be the least of your concern, however if you are trying to have boys… you might want to be on a very low dose while trying to conceive because all the guys I know who had kids on high doses had girls[/quote]

sincerely appreciate all the insight on this, this subject is the only thing barring me from pinning year-round.

just to clarify about dosage affecting gender, did you mean to say that a higher “cruise” dose can increase the odds of female children or conception while in the “blast” phase increases that likelihood?

also an unrelated question to anyone who does take some dose in perpetuity, does the testicular atrophy that is bound to occur effect semen volume/concentration in some manner?
[/quote]

both basically… if trying to conceive a boy, I would use no more than 100mg test E/week

and yes, semen volume is affected

[quote]amateur666 wrote:
last days i research a lot…can i ask if HUMALOG during pct after workout can help keeping gains of AAS cycle?..

[/quote]

yes but not greatly… humalin R 2-3x a day on workout days would be more beneficial