T Nation

PCT, Bloodwork, Thoughts on Next Cycle

I'm finishing up my second week of clomid at 50/25/ and ill do more more 25. I honestly feel pretty good. I tapered down my test and was only on for 8 weeks so the come off was pretty easy, my lifts haven't really changed. I'm looking quite a bit softer which could be from me being in a calorie deficit for 3 weeks now, I wanna stay lean before my next cycle... How long after my last day of clomid should I try to get a full blood panel? I wanna see my lh, fsh, test, free test, e2, prolactin and cholesterol stuff before I start another cycle, but don't want my clomid to effect it.

Questions:
Anyone else get anxiety with clomid? Started noticing it after the first week, didn't experience any during my first two cycles.
Should I pct longer?
I'm gonna take time off until I see my blood work but if my natural levels are all healthy I wouldn't mind getting back on again for my next cycle in about a month.

thanks as always

I was taking caber still at .25mg every 3 days because i was on DAA the first week and I’m sensitive to prolactin, also was taking .5mg arimidex every three days for the first week and a half, should I continue both of these? I feel like my anxiety is prolactin/low test related which makes me concerned that I lowered my clomid too quickly. It would help if I had more experienced advice

what was your cycle?

the ester determines when your own production would be back up…

(test e/cyp has a 5 day half-life)

if you’re looking significantly softer now, it might be due to a spike in estrogen…