T Nation

PCT Bloating

Hey guys, about start my third week of pct nolva 40/40/20/20 aromasin at 12.5ed. Everything was going well till the start of 2nd week pct. Between my last shot and start of 2nd week I was getting very dry and loving what I was seeing in the mirror when the test bloat was going away. However at the start of the 2nd week with in 2 days or so I started getting really soft looking, especially so leading up to bed time. I let it be for a few days up untill about 3 days ago when i decided to up my aromasin to 25mg ed, but still no change.

Cycle was test prop with hcg and aromasin from beginning to end.

Could I actually be experiencing low estrogen instead - is it possible to have such high estrogen during pct that 25mg isnt enough? Just very confused as to how I was getting nice and dry and lean and then all of a sudden started getting puffy and soft. My aromasin is legit pharma pfizer so no questions there. Should i maybe back the aromasin down to 6.25?

Would appreciate any help

stop running the pct maybe
ive ran nolva after cycles and ive done no pct and not seen any difference.
i was told the best way of getting over a cycle is not playing with your hormones any more than whats needed.

just remember everything you read is off the grapevine.no real studies have been done

[quote]mark s wrote:
stop running the pct maybe
ive ran nolva after cycles and ive done no pct and not seen any difference.
i was told the best way of getting over a cycle is not playing with your hormones any more than whats needed.

just remember everything you read is off the grapevine.no real studies have been done[/quote]

This is horrible advice, please stop posting here

is it though?
pct is a glorious topic for lots of people on forums but in the real world what is the evidence to back them up.
a doctor advised a mate that playing with your bodies balance of hormones with pct isnt a great idea.he said let the body sort itself out
just putting in another idea,doesnt mean its wrong after all the majority of of answers on here are peoples opinions rather than facts.

[quote]mark s wrote:
is it though?
pct is a glorious topic for lots of people on forums but in the real world what is the evidence to back them up.
a doctor advised a mate that playing with your bodies balance of hormones with pct isnt a great idea.he said let the body sort itself out
just putting in another idea,doesnt mean its wrong after all the majority of of answers on here are peoples opinions rather than facts.

[/quote]

Oh yeah, it’s just plain wrong. There are researches done that prove than Nolva and clomiphene are effective for pct. And no, I am not gonna search them to post them here. You can do that, so can learn a couple of things.

Im new to the AAS world, and can’t believe that I just read that… geeze. Whos ready for a huge crash and melt of gains.
Anyways, Rein, have you adjusted your diet now that your coming off cycle?

You need some caber or b6 pyridoxine. Or diet adjustment. Or new drugs. Your estrogen should be minimal. Elevated prolactin can lead to a few undesirable characteristics. I’ll be the one to say here nolva sucks pct. My bloodwork on my body was evidence enough. Definitely keeps gyno at bay, but does not recover as quickly as clomiphene or ralox. Steroids also speed up creatine metabolism. So if you are on creatine and stop a steroid, creatine water bloat can occur.

PCT is fine but it is a misconception that it is absolutely necessary. Most guys would recover fine without it, as shown by various studies where young guys were put on testosterone for longish periods (e.g. 6 months) for studying various endpoints (contraception, muscle response to dose ranging, etc.) and indeed recovered fine without any ancillaries when the treatment was ceased. Also, bodybuilders used to recover fine, for the most part, before PCT drugs became available.

Case in point, I myself recovered to pre-TRT levels (about 500 ng/dL) within 3 month after cessation without any PCT after more than a year on TRT.

Also, the “test taper protocol” in this forum is a PCT-free method of recovery.

The odd guy out will not recover without PCT, true, or will take a much longer time than others would. For them a restart is indeed indicated, but it is an open question whether, for the average guy, all those PCT drugs might be doing more harm than good. Bro-science says one thing, but it is only bro-science after all.

I agree with your pct remarks. Thats why i like milder serms and aromatase inhibitors. i recover fine without overharging my LH only to watch all the numbers fall months after pct ends. Letro and nolva are too harsh on the libido. And if my penis works after pct, it will not just stop. Any drug that shuts it down is a nono in my book.