T Nation

PCT - Andropen/Tren/D - Bol

Right Guys I will keep this nice and simple, I need PCT advice for the following cycle: -

Andropen 1 - 14 weeks - 275 EOD
Tren 1 - 12 weeks - 65mg ED
D - Bol 8 - 14 weeks - 40mg ED

I am currently at week 10. Gained a fair bit of size (25 pounds), and don’t want to lose too much of it.

same as any other cycle. timing may be tough with andropen. wait till the last ester clears then do your, nolva/clomid. ive herd that andropen has a bit of bloat with it, and with d bol in the last 4 weeks, you may lose some size (bloat). gl

You are not asking for advice, you are asking for someone to plan your PCT for you. If you came up with a proposed plan then someone would be able to give you their advice. Do a little research first, it may do some good.

Arent you boxer666? look like him to me…

so you are using 825mg of Test a week - with 455mg of tren and also 40mg of Dbol a day…

and you dont know PCT?

Fucking fool. Why should we be nice to these kids people? The test ALONE is too much.

Do you really think this is a good idea?

And i wish i was as proud of my body when it looked like yours as you seem to be.

so i was too nice?.. noted

[quote] Brook wrote:
Arent you boxer666? look like him to me…

so you are using 825mg of Test a week - with 455mg of tren and also 40mg of Dbol a day…

and you dont know PCT?

Fucking fool. Why should we be nice to these kids people? The test ALONE is too much.

Do you really think this is a good idea?

And i wish i was as proud of my body when it looked like yours as you seem to be.

[/quote]

Comparing him to Boxer… that’s harsh lol. But anyone running a boatload of gear like that should be man enough to take the ribbing…
So OP do you plan on going pro after this cycle or what?

Whats wrong with you people!, no need to patronise! I am not a kid and have cycled before, I have experimented and have found the dosages work for me, with very limited sides. You are in no place to mock because everyones reaction to gear is invididual.

I often use a standard PCT of tapering nolva, starting depening on the ester I have been using, however, in this case, where I have used the multi estered Andropen wondered if anyone had any further advice.

You are in no position to judge someones body when asking a question on here. For a start the picture’s loaded were extremely old. I actually earn a living out of the way my body looks so it can’t be that bad.

If you know what the longest ester in Andropen is you should have no problem figuring out when to start your PCT.

[quote]alclarkey18 wrote:
Whats wrong with you people!, no need to patronise! I am not a kid and have cycled before, I have experimented and have found the dosages work for me, with very limited sides. You are in no place to mock because everyones reaction to gear is invididual.

I often use a standard PCT of tapering nolva, starting depening on the ester I have been using, however, in this case, where I have used the multi estered Andropen wondered if anyone had any further advice.

You are in no position to judge someones body when asking a question on here. For a start the picture’s loaded were extremely old. I actually earn a living out of the way my body looks so it can’t be that bad.
[/quote]

Let me guess… that extremely old picture was taken before you started this cycle right?

I remember you from that other avatar (i did think you were boxer666 by the way, although it seems i was mistaken) - but you posted a while back… either in steroids or Bodybuilding, i remember because you were very ‘new’ still… you didnt seem to know much.

I may be totally wrong, and if so i will apologise sincerely - How long have you been training seriously?

JJ

[quote] Brook wrote:
alclarkey18 wrote:
Whats wrong with you people!, no need to patronise! I am not a kid and have cycled before, I have experimented and have found the dosages work for me, with very limited sides. You are in no place to mock because everyones reaction to gear is invididual.

I often use a standard PCT of tapering nolva, starting depening on the ester I have been using, however, in this case, where I have used the multi estered Andropen wondered if anyone had any further advice.

You are in no position to judge someones body when asking a question on here. For a start the picture’s loaded were extremely old. I actually earn a living out of the way my body looks so it can’t be that bad.

Let me guess… that extremely old picture was taken before you started this cycle right?

I remember you from that other avatar (i did think you were boxer666 by the way, although it seems i was mistaken) - but you posted a while back… either in steroids or Bodybuilding, i remember because you were very ‘new’ still… you didnt seem to know much.

I may be totally wrong, and if so i will apologise sincerely - How long have you been training seriously?

JJ[/quote]

JJ,
Take a look at his profile, look at the first picture under his profile, that’s the avatar pic this guy was using back when he first posted in steroids and had a thread that was somewhat discombobulated, but not too bad, lol.

I’ll agree that with your experience, the cycle looks too high in doseages in my opinion, but that’s all that is, my opinion.

You said yourself you have plenty of experience or knowledge, ahem, so take your longest ester and do the math yourself like bone said.

I would say a taper would be optimal for you in this case.
And the ol Nolva standby would work as well, though the former will have you keeping more of that muscle later I do believe.

ToneBone