PCT and Cold Showers?!

I heard somewhere that on PCT having cold showers can help kick start your testes and help them begin producing natural test again…anybody know anything about this??

lol riggghhtttt

Stick your balls in a bucket of ice for an hour, and report back. ; )

only thing about cold showers. is that after being all hot and sweaty.
they cool you off and they cleanse your testes.
where you wont have the problem of balls-on-your-legsitus

so it wouldnt do anything?

[quote]Treeman2 wrote:
so it wouldnt do anything?[/quote]

why do you think it would

hahahahaha I love some of these theories people have…this was good for a laugh though!

Hey did you know that steroids make your dick shrink too?!?!

[quote]juice82 wrote:
hahahahaha I love some of these theories people have…this was good for a laugh though!

Hey did you know that steroids make your dick shrink too?!?! [/quote]

Not if you put creatine in your socks.

[quote]benmoore wrote:
juice82 wrote:

Hey did you know that steroids make your dick shrink too?!?!

Not if you put creatine in your socks.[/quote]

You may be on to something here. Since this thread is already filled with nonsense I figure I’ll share something I heard the other day.

This guy I met through a friend is taking steroids, sus 250 to be exact. He tried explaining to me how sustanon works instantly and when he did his first shot he was able to do 10 more pushups within minutes and all of his lifts went up by atleast 50lbs…he then got upset when I laughed my ass off right in face! I just cannot believe some of these people and this guy has to be the dumbest AAS user I have ever encountered.

This forum has really gone to the dump as of late. Cold showers as PCT? Your scrotum will retract your testes into your body to protect the sperm. Thats it.

I skip the cold showers and inject 1g test cypionate into eah teste. It hurts but it’s effective for pct… only first timers should try this approach though.

here is a study…

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
here is a study…

LMAO! What? Dude must have been on crack!