Pct After Tren/Test Cycle

Hey guys. Need help and advice. I finished up my 300mg tren ace/500mg testo cyp…nothing on cycle exept this…i run the test 1 week after last tren inj…in the pre pct period 10 days long i used proviron prami and hcg…tomorow i will start the pct…nolva 40/20/20 clomid 50/25/25 proviron 50/50/50 …is it ok??

Anyone with some advice and correction???

How long was your cycle?

[quote]Miketrd518 wrote:
Hey guys. Need help and advice. I finished up my 300mg tren ace/500mg testo cyp…nothing on cycle exept this…i run the test 1 week after last tren inj…in the pre pct period 10 days long i used proviron prami and hcg…tomorow i will start the pct…nolva 40/20/20 clomid 50/25/25 proviron 50/50/50 …is it ok??

Anyone with some advice and correction??? [/quote]

No prami. That shit is extremely dangerous. Caused some serious long-term side effects for me upon cessation. Took about a year to get better. Especially if you have no “prolactin” symptoms.

The ideal PCT in my opinion:

Run HCG (and optionally proviron), for 2-3 weeks after you stop taking test. This allows the ester to completely clear your body so you have virtually no more exogenous test. It’s important that you don’t take too high a dose of HCG. Only what you need. 200iu E3D is a safe dose. This will give you a TRT-level of hormones so you don’t feel like crap.

Note you’re still suppressed except this time it’s from the GnRH → LH level.

At this point, drop everything (HCG, proviron), wait a couple of days, then do one shot of 100mcg of Triptorelin.

And you’re done.

The trick is take triptorelin while you have no suppression in your system. If you take triptorelin while you still have some test being released into your blood, or some HCG or proviron, the restorative effects of triptorelin will quickly be reversed.