T Nation

PCT After Sustanon

So as you are supposed to I got my PCT (nolva) when i got my test. I did 12 weeks of sustanon 250 with 2 injections a week. My supplier told me to start taking the nolva 10 days beofre the end of my cycle and do the typical 40/40/20/20. I am about a week past the end of my cycle and I have noticed that literally everyone says to start 3 weeks after last injection. So, what i need to know is whether i should keep taking say 20mg of tamox a day until the 3 week point and then start the 40/40/20/20 over or to stop now and start again in 2 weeks. I do have enough tamox regardless of what i do. If any more information would be helpful ill gladly provide it. Thanks.

[quote]Liftheavy365 wrote:
So as you are supposed to I got my PCT (nolva) when i got my test. I did 12 weeks of sustanon 250 with 2 injections a week. My supplier told me to start taking the nolva 10 days beofre the end of my cycle and do the typical 40/40/20/20. I am about a week past the end of my cycle and I have noticed that literally everyone says to start 3 weeks after last injection. So, what i need to know is whether i should keep taking say 20mg of tamox a day until the 3 week point and then start the 40/40/20/20 over or to stop now and start again in 2 weeks. I do have enough tamox regardless of what i do. If any more information would be helpful ill gladly provide it. Thanks. [/quote]

so, to clarify, you’ve been taking nolvadex for about 2 weeks already?

if that’s the case, i’d just keep taking it until your regularly scheduled PCT is supposed to end.