PCT After Short Ostarine Cycle?

I really need help. I’m a 38 M, used ostarine 10 mg for 3 weeks, after feeling supressed I stopped cold turkey. Gave 3 weeks got some bloodwork and my numbers went from:
Free test 12-5, Total Test 530 to 256, SHBG 29-24. Estradiol > 15
LH post cycle 4 and FSH 11,4.
Urologist prescribed clomid 25mg ED.
After 1 week of PCT I retested and then: Free test 8, Total Test 408, Estradiol >15

I’m now on the 3rd week of PCT feeling totally recovered, but from what I learned here, I should tapper off to avoid a ressupression 1-2 months from now.

How Should I Proceed?

Taper off of what? The Clomid? No. You just stop taking it. After that your test levels will be where they will be. Right now the Clomid is working to get you back to normal. Once you’re there you don’t need a SERM any longer. Frankly three weeks should be more than enough for something like ostarine because you were never shut down, only suppressed. Big difference between those two things.

1 Like

I’m really trying to understand thi to not fuck me up even more. So you say 3-4 weeks are enough without tappering off?

I thought the same but i’m seeing a Lot of guys getting suppressed 2-3 months after PCT.

As i read here apparently is not because of the suppression of the cycle, but because that IS the way the body responds to E2 after 5 half lifes Clomid discontinuation.

Appears to be a milder suppression that is not usualy noted since most Just jump on another cycle ir on TRT.

I made a stupid experiment that i regret greatly, and Just want to get back to normal.

You went to a doctor. You didn’t need to, but you did. The doctor gave you clomid. He didn’t need to, but he did. Take the Clomid your doctor gave you. If you want to reduce it to 25mg eod for a week go ahead. The reality is that you’re going to land somewhere in between suppressed and your normal state. Most of that will be determined by how your system responds to the Clomid. Don’t overthink things now in order to try to make up for underthinking before. It doesn’t work like that. You’ll be fine. Take a deep breath and relax a little bit.

1 Like

That’s what I needed to hear.

I’m acting like I was on Tren for 2 years.

When should I run blodwork again?

Just want to add here that research also suggests that T levels rise further and most of the time end up where you started after approximately a year after a total shutdown without PCT. Still what yuppie said is practically the reality we see here all the time.

This also means you weren’t close to being shut down and the Clomid was really likely not necessary. But that’s ok. You aren’t hurting yourself with it. Maybe you get something out of it.

1 Like

I had panic attacks in the week prior to the tests, and that made me go to the doctor. Probably I was more supressed then, than in the day of the bloodwork… and by FSH and LH… already recovering.

I understand that now. One more week I would feel better and the PCT was relly not necessary.

I understand too that the cases that KSman deals with are from hypogonadal men already on TRT, not a sucker on a first sarms cycle.

Stopped clomid 3 days ago, cannot sleep more than 4 hours per night. Some nipple sensitivity, nothing much. How should I proceed now? I will make bloodwordk for free, total test, SHBG and estradiol on friday, Monday should go to the doctor with the results.

Stopped Clomid, not sleeping well, for 3 days. Some gyno, little fibrous tissue on right nipple.

I have an appointment next week, will do bloodwork on friday.

Clearly 3 week were overkill and I did aromatize. What should I do while I wait?

Maybe If I did went too much overboard on E2 and as I normalize my levels I should not mess with nolva?

Don’t get blood work Friday, it’ll be largely meaningless. The Clomid will not have washed out so you’ll be getting readings based on it still being in your system.

4 weeks then? Shouldn’t I do Blood to see where my estradiol is? Oily skin is a sign of High Estradiol? I know he would never prescribe me an AI. And as I have for now no Estradiol side effects… maybe the ratio is not so messed up.

Or in the next weeks the ratio will stabilize by itself? I’m eating super healthy as I never did in my life, totally focused on recovery.

The doctor clearly wants to show me big numbers and send me home for good.

The only thing that really worries me now is sleeping.

You should give the Clomid two weeks to largely wash out and then get accurate blood work. If your only e2 symptom is oily skin then it’s not an issue. No need to add another drug to correct the imbalance caused by the last drug, which of course you had to take because of the first drug. See where I’m going with this?

If you’re having this much of a freak out over 25mg a day of Clomid you really should never use AAS ever again.

1 Like

That is clear for me now. Never again, I’ll drop even the creatine from now on.

I hope that was hyperbolic as this isn’t comparable. Keep the creatine.

1 Like

I’ll even become primitivist vegan! /s

I’ll wait my levels get close to normal to retake my kale, spinach, creatine, oatmeal coconut water, rice protein shakes.

Bro, this experience showed me how my body is sensitive to any kind of endocrine disruptor.

My digestive tract suffered a lot with clomid, my cortisol went thought the roof. I feel that I will get some sleep tonight, finally. But… My balls are huge! And the wife amazed with the loads i was “using elsewhere”.

But besides that i feel ery well. I’ll follow your advice and wait for my body to recover naturally even If the clomid does not work well.

Emotional sides are normal on Clomid. Your balls are huge means it’s working. I bet the wife’s not complaining haha

Chill out a bit. I also get freaked out fast when it comes to taking drugs but the more you try to feel something, the more you will get sides. So just relax.

Don’t stop your good food, just get back to your normal daily stuff. If it was protein shakes, go with that. You’ll feel better fast.

My results came out, two weeks after pct:
Total test went from post cycle 256, went to 351 post pct
Free test went from 5 to 8
Estradiol still >15
LH from 4 to 4.5
FSH from 12 to 13.
SHBG from 24 to 26

My libido is normal, haven’t lost much strenght, my recovery from workouts did not change.

Where I go from here? Will I ever recover? What should I do?

My results came out, two weeks after pct:
Total test went from post cycle 256, went to 351 post pct
Free test went from 5 to 8
Estradiol still >15
LH from 4 to 4.5
FSH from 12 to 13.
SHBG from 24 to 26

My libido is normal, haven’t lost much strenght, my recovery from workouts did not change.

Where I go from here? Will I ever recover? What should I do?

So whats the problem then? Are you hyperfocused that your number isn’t what it was before because that changes daily. If you feel good… wait another month with no drugs and get more labs. You appear to have a functioning HPTA now albeit lowish test levels.