PCT After First Cycle

Hey guys, I am 19 years old and need some serious advice from some older guys.

I finished my first cycle about 5 weeks ago. My cycle was 10 weeks long and consisted of
Strango sust 350 at 500 mg a week for the first two weeks
sust 300 at 750 mg a week then
sust 250 at 750-800 mg a week
The reason I had to change the sust was I kept having to re up mid cycle and that was all that was available.

The last 3 weeks of the cycle I was on winstrol and two weeks of clembuteral and T-3 as well as the sust. After the ten week cycle I waited 2 weeks then began my PCT with nolv 50mg a day and clom 100mg a day. I am three weeks into my PCT AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET HARD. I am able to get myself hard enough that I can master-bate but still not like before, however every night I have a girl in my bed I am soft. WHAT IS MY PROBLEM??

I have zero sex drive right now and I need it back! I have tried vitalicore and everything else you can get without a prescription. These pills get my heart beating fast and increase blood flow to my penis so at least I am not shriveled up when I see girls yet when the girl starts touching me or giving me head I do not get any harder and have no urge to have sex.

Please if anyone can help it would be much appreciated, Im sure someone else might suffer from the same issue.

Matt

You need to get bloodwork done to get a better understanding of what is going on. These are the risks that you have to understand before starting a cycle of steroids. Especially at the age of 19. HCG should have been used on cycle. First thing you need to do is get blood work done and post that here. Some of it could be mental too. The anxiety to perform when in a sexual environment can be enough to cause psychological ED. Blood work first.

Thanks man I will get that done. I also forgot to mention I was also taking liquidex during the cycle, but I don’t think that has anything to do with the problem.

It could just be a temporary thing, but, bloodwork will be able to tell you where you’re at right now. 4-6 weeks after PCT get blood work done again to make sure everything is back where it should be. However, I am assuming that you did not get blood work done beforehand, so that is going to put you at a disadvantage. Try adding in things like Fish Oil, Vitamin D, DAA, etc.