T Nation

PCT after 9 month cycle

At the end of June I will be finishing up a 9 month cycle and I am looking for some suggestions for pct. For my previous cycles i just used chlomid for pct but they have all been 10-12 weeks. I have never used hcg before, but was wondering if it would be a wise idea in this case and at what dosages.

This is what the cycle looked like:
october-dec
1000mg/week test e
500mg/week eq
50mg/ed anadrol-for 4 weeks
jan-feb
500mg/week test e
march-present
500mg/week test e
400mg/week eq
I have used a-dex the whole time

I am 5’8", 4%bf at 186lbs, and have been training for 7 years. I will be competing in June and decided to cycle though until i began my contest prep in march. After my contests, i will be coming off. I am thinking taking anavar for the rest of the summer to somewhat maintain mass(beach season). Can I pct while i do this? I would appreciate any suggestions for my pct, and how to incorporate the var into it.

Thanks

If you had planned on a 9 month cycle then why would you have not started it a couple months later so that you would still be on during the comp? Just curious.

Im going to be doing my last shot today from approx a 6 month cycle and since there are so many mixed reviews regarding hcg, im just planning on going the the clomid/nolva route.
See Ya

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
If you had planned on a 9 month cycle then why would you have not started it a couple months later so that you would still be on during the comp? Just curious.

I had originally planned to take jan and feb off, but didn’t want to loose any of the great gains i had made so i sort of cruised for those months on just test. I will still be on for my competition, which is 5 weeks away.

Which show are you doing? As I thought that both the Northerns and the Southerns are further away than that.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Which show are you doing? As I thought that both the Northerns and the Southerns are further away than that.
[/quote]

I am doing southerns it is on june 16th. I will do provincials as well, if I make it, which is on june 23.

Well I will likley see you there as long as I can get out of work early enough or trade my shift off that day. Are you actually in Red Deer or just making the trip there for the show?

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Well I will likley see you there as long as I can get out of work early enough or trade my shift off that day. Are you actually in Red Deer or just making the trip there for the show?[/quote]

I will be making the trip from calgary for the show.