PCT Advice

Hi Guys

I’m 28 years old, 175 pounds, 9% body fat and have been training for a few years.

I’ve been running 500mg a week of Test Sust for the last 12 weeks and have around 3 more weeks left of this cycle.

I have also been running 100mg of Var each day for about a month and will continue for the next few weeks. I have been taking 20mg of Nolva since week 5 too.

I’m planning on taking Clomid 3 weeks after my last injection but i was starting to get a little worried about my natural test shutting down.

I’ve been thinking of adding some Proviron, has anyone got nay thoughts as to if this is necessary ?

Thanks

stop everything but the var and test until the end. if you have problem with estrogen (im guessing bc ur taking nolva while on) get an AI like arimidex. wait 3 weeks after last pin and run nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/25/25

Wait, you’ve been injecting testosterone for the past 12 weeks and NOW your worried about shutting down?!

Right? Bro, your natural test prob is off. Not sure of ml but safe to assume. Clomid will tell your brain (hypothalamus) to start your testes to make natural test again. Wait til half lige of longest acting test compound and administer Nolva to contain excess estro and clomid to start your body up again naturally. Dont mix and match during cycle or you’ll throw things outta whack… while on a cycle take an aromatase inhibitor or a.I… armidex or anastrazole.

Guys can you please clarify what 40/40/20/20 etc means for the new to ai and pct regime? Even when and why to start what if you are feeling informative. Much appreciated.

I do understand the Nolva helps keep the estro at bay as well as water retention during a cycle and I understand that an ai keeps estrogen from aromatase and or binding at receptor sites and pseudo eradicating with Nolva but when is the right time to start for proper body function not necessarily water retention and the like.

I do understand at half life of latest and/or longest acting compound. I dont want to complicate PCT by taking Nolva during and after cycle if there are other problems that may arise from doing so. I want to get this estro out, I know it s high and has been. I plan on going bigger (more ml’s weekly than in about 11 years) but would love to start with as clean aslate/low bad estro as possible. You guys are keeping me sane while I heal to lifting time and giving me hope. I am very grateful.

you got it mixed up nolva is a serm - selective estrogen receptor modulator - and keeps the estro from binding to certain sites such as your tits. hence why it prevents gyno. An aromatase inhibitor doesnt primarily block estro from binding it just lowers the amount of estro converted from testosterone. less estrogen = less receptor binding in the grand scheme of things.

40/40/20/20 is the most standard protocal with nolva and 100/100/50/50 with clomid

look at it like this (pct week 1) nolva @ 40mg per day/(pct week 2) nolva 40mg per day/ (pct week 3) nolva 20mg per day/ (pct week 4) nolva 20mg per day.

each number is the amt (mg) you take per week.

start pct 3 days after short esters like prop and 2 weeks after long esters like test enanthate.

you could have found that all with google search but I just saved you the time on digging around forums. its such normal protocal and common lingo in the world of bodybuilding it is not explained in depth often bc its looked at as common sense in this arena

hope that helps

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
you got it mixed up nolva is a serm - selective estrogen receptor modulator - and keeps the estro from binding to certain sites such as your tits. hence why it prevents gyno. An aromatase inhibitor doesnt primarily block estro from binding it just lowers the amount of estro converted from testosterone. less estrogen = less receptor binding in the grand scheme of things.

40/40/20/20 is the most standard protocal with nolva and 100/100/50/50 with clomid

look at it like this (pct week 1) nolva @ 40mg per day/(pct week 2) nolva 40mg per day/ (pct week 3) nolva 20mg per day/ (pct week 4) nolva 20mg per day.

each number is the amt (mg) you take per week.

start pct 3 days after short esters like prop and 2 weeks after long esters like test enanthate.

you could have found that all with google search but I just saved you the time on digging around forums. its such normal protocal and common lingo in the world of bodybuilding it is not explained in depth often bc its looked at as common sense in this arena

hope that helps[/quote]

Well put, If I may add, pct start times also depend on the amount of mg ran as well

[quote]BUDs wrote:

Well put, If I may add, pct start times also depend on the amount of mg ran as well[/quote]

Can you elaborate please.

The best advice is in here. Read through them ALL:

Some of these are from the testosterone replacement therapy forum but contain more in depth information than you will discover in just the steroid section.

“Please read them you moran and grow a brian !!”

yes I did get those two backwards and I sincerely apologize for misleading anyone. My intent was more to get the chart explanation posted up here. Saying that the aromatase inhibitors and serm work, I would imagine the free floating estrogen that do not bind obviously are still free floating so after so long do those free floating estrogen’s build up?

Serm or not? Does the androgen properties deal with the excess? Does nat test do that upon regime of clomid post cycle? if someone had too much free floating estrogen to begin with due to not using a serm or aromatase inhibitor previously or enough. How, when or why does one eliminate the excess estro? Even if it were minimal? This is figuritive.

thank you for the post conservative dog I’m a bit technologically retarded and those wings definitely help expedite me from going through Google and forums. not that that is the extent of my research but very much thank you. it is hard to decipher things sometimes when 10 different things would it 10 different ways I do appreciate being able to ask a straightforward question and get a straightforward answer. You guys rock.