PCT Advice?

finished my first cycle of test, waited 2 weeks or so to start my novla pct cycle, ive been taking 25mg/day, some say to start heavy with 50mg for 2 weeks then begin 25/day for 2 weeks. well i forgot that and have only been taking 25mg a day, should i continue that? and what exactly does pct stop besides stuff with your nipples?

i have had no problem with that but have been getting pimples on my chest back and face, not so bad on back or chest but on my face kinda bad.

You kidding me, you run a cycle barely knowing how to do one, brilliant.

Well I did know how but forgot lol, all I know is I needed pct so I took it, figured one a day, but that’s why I’m posting and asking

And it seems to be working fine

Mabe I’m even on 40mg/day I threw the bottle out so my parents wouldn’t see it lol

so just run 40mg/day for the whole bottle? 50 pills i believe

So you don’t know. How do you know your taking 40mg a day?

This thread is priceless lol Let me recap so i got the facts. You knew how to PCT but forgot? You are not sure how much nolva you are taking? You threw out the bottle so mom and dad didnt find it?

[quote]X----mark----x wrote:
I threw the bottle out so my parents wouldn’t see it lol[/quote]

are you 15?

hahahahaahahaha

that is BUDs face reading this shit

HAHAHAHA!

well im 20, sorry my parents dont like roid monkeys. it is 100% 40mg and technically i didnt forget shit, ppl say take 50mg for 2 weeks then 25 for 2, but i got 40mg so i just take 1 a day

You said yourself you forgot, lol and your dosing is wrong the standard is 40/40/20/20. A simple google search you would of found that out

omg lol, Tamoxifen or toremifene+clomid+hcg= safe boners:)

to be honest tho, i can never find hcg, but a nice 50mg dose of clomid for the first few days seems to help keep the boys in check

[quote]X----mark----x wrote:
finished my first cycle of test, waited 2 weeks or so to start my novla pct cycle, ive been taking 25mg/day, some say to start heavy with 50mg for 2 weeks then begin 25/day for 2 weeks. well i forgot that and have only been taking 25mg a day, should i continue that? and what exactly does pct stop besides stuff with your nipples?

i have had no problem with that but have been getting pimples on my chest back and face, not so bad on back or chest but on my face kinda bad.[/quote]

Hi.I was wondering about the gain’s you built while on the cycle.I notice alot of young guy’s doing the pct,but they never report on their success? Im older and back in the 1980ty’s the cycles where 16-20 as we needed that time to put on good tissue.As rushing will result in to much water retention and a softer look.I hope you did well. all the best john

Yea I had pretty good results, also had amazing results from the wins troll I look like a completely different person

I’m not getting sore nipples or anything doing my novla like I am, just getting more pimples then usually

Nolvadex is used to block estrogen receptors. It will help keep control of estrogen levels throughout the cycle and during pct, where estrogen levels are signicantly higher then we’d like them.