PCT 3-4 Weeks After Cycle

3-4 weeks since my last shot of testc@400 and about 5 weeks since last 200 deca.

Balls definatly got smaller, been taking clomid and it doesnt seem to be helping… maybe its time to do some HCG? i have some 1500iu vials… 500 every 3rd day? i heard that will bring things up to speed and then some. advice.

Possible solutions to your problem have been outlined hundreds of times on these forums.

The SEARCH feature will do you quite a bit of good.

And one bit of advice, the HCG might make your nuts bigger, but not do a whole damned lot of good for your leydig cells…

Search, come up with an exact protocol, your thoughts behind it, and then people will be more willing to help you.

World

World - thanks for the responce, I have been reading google and T-Nation along with a few other body building sites like mad all day long… im looking for advice here.

Well first off, you need to be smart. Namely, don’t ever start a cycle until you have every single minute detail planned out. Including your PCT.

Quit shooting your stuff right now if you haven’t already.

Just accept the fact your boys are going to be quite a bit smaller for a while as well. That’s a given with steroid use.

The best advice I can give you is to order yourself some nolvadex. Wait 1-2 weeks and then begin using it at 40mg ED before you go to sleep. Do that for 2 weeks and then follow it with 4 weeks of 20-30mg ED at the same time.

Then after that, plan on taking at least 3 months off of all AAS.

Get it?

World

its been 3-4 weeks since i last injected. i am using 20 mg nolva and 50 clomid a day.

Drop the clomid, increase the nolva. Getting your testicular size back will take quite some time. Just get used to it.

World

drop the clomid? are u serious?

the reason i am worried right now is because i have no sex drive and feel like SHIT. literally 4 days ago i felt like i was king of the mountain.

Clomid gives a lot of folks emotional issues. I just like to stay away. Your best bet would have been a taper, but it’s too late for that now isn’t it? See where not planning ahead gets you?

You’re just going to be stuck with nolva and lots of time off if you want a full recovery.

I’m sure that’s not the answer you wanted, but it’s the truth.

World

That is the answer I wanted, clomid hasnt done anything to my emotions. I would I should have done more research first, but its usually like that. You learn from mistakes. I am probly never going to cycle again anyhow, my natural test levels are way above adverage and while on cycle I did not notice ANY gains. I think I took about the same amount my body naturally makes and just supressed myself.

I want the truth when it comes to my body, I dont care if I feel like shit for another year, as long as I feel better after that year I am totally cool.

Can you go into more of why you dont like HCG?

Well it has been shown to desensitive one’s leydig cells. Not a good thing if you want your body to consistently produce test at healthy levels.

World

so why not take a small amount of it, like what would be equal to your bodys normal LH levels before cycle?

excuse my ignorance and I thank you for your help

You may wish to do a lot of research on Prisoners test taper. This site will have plenty of threads on it. I use it for my PCT every time as it works better for my than conventional clomid or nolv PCT.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
You may wish to do a lot of research on Prisoners test taper. This site will have plenty of threads on it. I use it for my PCT every time as it works better for my than conventional clomid or nolv PCT.[/quote]

its a little late to do a taper. lol

[quote]superbeast22 wrote:
2thepain wrote:
You may wish to do a lot of research on Prisoners test taper. This site will have plenty of threads on it. I use it for my PCT every time as it works better for my than conventional clomid or nolv PCT.

its a little late to do a taper. lol[/quote]

I was referring to your future cycles since you didn’t recover well from conventional PCT.

I dont see any future cycles coming anytime soon, this was a really bad experiance, lots of fake gear, lots of bull shit, pct feeling like shit… i am barly stronger than I was pre cycle