PC Police- No Free Speech

We are entering an age where the far left is now boldly attacking free speech.

Now the right to not be offended transcends the belief to free speech. What.the.fuck.

We have all heard the phrase “Think globally, act locally.” I feel like that is the way to combat this nonsense. Don’t bite your tongue. Say what you want to say and let the chips fall where they may. Of course there is the matter of taste, but is not a militant line that dare not be crossed like the PC police profess.

The next time you have a joke that you want to tell, tell it. Or a costume you want to wear. Wear it. Or have an opinion contrary to the modern progressive doctrine. State it. We need more people openly opposing PC stupidity instead of just saying " I wish I could have said that, but…"

Michael Berry repeats a line that once in a while that I like. “Imagine how much good can be done if we stopped caring what other people think.”

“You’re sad that people are mean? Well I’m sorry, the world isn’t one big liberal arts college campus. We eat too much, we take our spoiled lives for granted; feel a little bad sometimes! Now you want to put all your shit up on the internet and have every single person say ‘“hooray for you.”’ Fuck you, you’re all pricks”-Reality

[quote]pat wrote:

Now the right to not be offended transcends the belief to free speech. What.the.fuck.

[/quote]

This started immediately post 9/11. I remember Christpher Hitchens debating some of these PC scum on NPR of all places. Actually NPR may have been rebroadcasting a debate that took place on another media outlet.

I wonder how these people reconcile the conflicts between their pet groups. They decry “islamophobia” as strongly they do “homophobia”. But no where on earth are the punishments for homosexuality stronger than in Islamic countries. So…?

One of Bill’s better works, sometimes he has some good shit to say.

that video was f–king funny
GOOD MORNING AMERICA WHAT OFFENDS YOU TODAY!!!

hey push you mean like this
http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/local/lafourche-terrebonne/2015/12/10/naacp-wants-raceland-constables-handgun-instructors-permit-revoked/77088006/

That woman in that Maher video laughs like a real moron.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[/quote]

Years ago I was saying if they come for your guns they’ll get around to coming for your speech. [/quote]

Well we all knew that PC is a stifling of free speech. It’s something many, many of us have been saying for a long time. That if we let this PC bullshit go to far, it will stifle free speech.
Above all the rights we have, free speech is the biggest. Without that, we have no other rights.
Now there are those on the far left who believe they are entitled to a life free from discomfort or offense and position that above the right of free speech.
We are in dangerous territory.

[quote]cavemansam wrote:
GOOD MORNING AMERICA WHAT OFFENDS YOU TODAY!!![/quote]

I specifically chose Maher because he is a liberal atheist, to illustrate the problem. If even liberals feel stifled and pissed, because of the actions of other libreals, then you know there is a problem.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]cavemansam wrote:

I specifically chose Maher because he is a liberal atheist, to illustrate the problem. If even liberals feel stifled and pissed, because of the actions of other libreals, then you know there is a problem.[/quote]

That’s because all those college students/people who support them are “liberals in name only”.

[quote]magick wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]cavemansam wrote:

I specifically chose Maher because he is a liberal atheist, to illustrate the problem. If even liberals feel stifled and pissed, because of the actions of other libreals, then you know there is a problem.[/quote]

That’s because all those college students/people who support them are “liberals in name only”.[/quote]

so, fascists in practice

I thought that was pretty good, calling for Scalia’s impeachment for describing someone else’s theory and a brief.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]magick wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]cavemansam wrote:

That’s because all those college students/people who support them are “liberals in name only”.[/quote]

so, fascists in practice[/quote]

Ding, ding, ding!!!
This generation is in for one hell of a rude awakening when all their life support systems are taken away and they have to stand on their own two feet.
But silencing free thought is the last straw. I won’t have it. I won’t put up with that. We have been playing patty-cakes with PC-ness to long and not being serious about shutting it down and now our worst fears come into play.
PC is anti-free speech. That is not okay with me. It damn well make me say something offensive, like fascist college students are sissies of the highest order!

OMG! I may have made an offensive reference to gays! Or maybe I mean sissy as a whining weekling who runs to mom every time they have a problem?? Choose the method in which you wish to be offended.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]magick wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]cavemansam wrote:

Ding, ding, ding!!!
This generation is in for one hell of a rude awakening when all their life support systems are taken away and they have to stand on their own two feet.
But silencing free thought is the last straw. I won’t have it. I won’t put up with that. We have been playing patty-cakes with PC-ness to long and not being serious about shutting it down and now our worst fears come into play.
PC is anti-free speech. That is not okay with me. It damn well make me say something offensive, like fascist college students are sissies of the highest order!

OMG! I may have made an offensive reference to gays! Or maybe I mean sissy as a whining weekling who runs to mom every time they have a problem?? Choose the method in which you wish to be offended.[/quote]

It’s not just oppressive to free speech it’s mind control. These kids don’t see what gigantic piece of shit hypocrites they are. They want safe space and tout PC non-sense in order to preserve their feelings but don’t understand that they’re causing undue stress on the kids who just want to keep their head down and focus on school and don’t buy into their namby pamby bullshit (which is the majority of kids). THAT majority needs to stand up and tell these assholes to sit down, shut up, and stop being bullies.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

I prefer “Republicans in practice”.

[quote]magick wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

I prefer “Republicans in practice”.[/quote]

Careful. You’re bias is showing…

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Careful. You’re bias is showing…[/quote]

Just speaking my mind.

=D