Pbear Has Low Estradiol

E2 came back 3 days ago at <15 top of range is 39 pg/mL

before taking anastrazole it was 42

Taking .5mg e4d

Should I just stop taking it or cut the amount in half?
to .25 e4d?

I also upped the T dose… a lot but only a couple days ago.

If I stop anastrazole is 4 weeks too long to get re-checked to make sure it’s not way out of range?

I just went through the same thing. KSman sorted me out. So far so good. I’m not sure how to link my recent thread with his advice but if you search “help with adex dosing” it will answer most of your questions.

It sounds like you have pills, he covers how to take the drastically reduced over responder dose when dealing with pills as well.

thanks man I’ll look up how to disolve the tablets

Anastrozole is a competitive drug that needs to match your serum bio-available T levels. If you increase T dose by x%, you need to increase anastrozole dose by x% to maintain current levels. With E2<15, you really have no idea where your level is. If you have been feeling OK, I would guess that you are near E2=15. If mood and libido suffering, assume lower. I would increase dose by x%, then cut that in half and see what that does.

Some labs will report lower levels than 15.

You really did not supply enough info and yes, you might be an over-responder.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Anastrozole is a competitive drug that needs to match your serum bio-available T levels. If you increase T dose by x%, you need to increase anastrozole dose by x% to maintain current levels. With E2<15, you really have no idea where your level is. If you have been feeling OK, I would guess that you are near E2=15. If mood and libido suffering, assume lower. I would increase dose by x%, then cut that in half and see what that does.

Some labs will report lower levels than 15.

You really did not supply enough info and yes, you might be an over-responder.[/quote]

Okay I thought so.
my biggest fear was having too little estradiol with the hefty increase I just did.

So I should definitely have no problem with low e2 keeping my current dosing of adex… since I’m increasing the T amount at least 5x my trt dose and i might even want to get blood tests in a couple weeks to make sure I don’t need to increase my ai. Is this thinking sound?

Then when I go back to strict trt dose then I may want to try .125mg eod

Also I made a solution of 3mg anastrazole with 6ml cheap vodka.
so .25ml = .125 mg anastrazole

The bottom of the container has a layer of white stuck to the glass that I can’t shake up or effectively scrap off. Am I missing out on enough of the dosing to even care?

Solution: I have not seen that problem reported before. Might be the binder in the tablets. Yes, dose might be affected if the tablet never was dispersed at some point. Otherwise, anastrozole is freely soluble in alcohol.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Solution: I have not seen that problem reported before. Might be the binder in the tablets. Yes, dose might be affected if the tablet never was dispersed at some point. Otherwise, anastrozole is freely soluble in alcohol.[/quote]

Okay so since they dissolved well at first the active ingredient should still be in the vodkah and the white substance suck to the bottom of the glass is just something else like binder or whatever so the dosing shouldn’t be off much?

That is an OK working assumption. So you need to make sure that the pills are crushed and well mixed with the alcohol. Then you have a repeatable product and you refine your dose based on lab work and get to where you need to be.