T Nation

PB Grow! Bars

Anyone else order these?

Just ordered a case of chocolate and a case of peanut butter.

Holy nutritional goodness, Batman!

I didn't even know they came out with Peanut Butter recently...

Did I miss an article or an update?

Sneaky bastards...

-Nate

Hey, I remember them mentioning these a while back...

I'm definitely going to have to try them!

Are the nutrition facts the same as the Brownie one's?

Beautiful.

Time to put in an order for the new fast-release Grow! Bars and Peanut Butter Spike

No update i dont think, they usually just dump `em. But usually they change the header or something. I was about to submit my order and just happened to see an option for pb bars...that was close, i wouldve felt deprived....mmnn i can taste them already....

AWESOME!!! I will have to add these to my menu for this Last damn hectic semester of Grad school. handy healty and DAMN good.

I am wondering what they will be like when having with a Chcolate Brownie Grow! bar at the same time or washed down with a Chocolate Low-Carb Grow! shake.
MMMMMMMMM M

I honestly dont give a damn, I ordered some immediately!! mmmmmmm peanutbutter

Good news, indeed. I'm salivating already!

Oh man I can't wait to put in my order. PeanutButter Grow! Bars should be delicious. Anyone try them yet?

haha ive been just dippin the Chocolate Brownie kind in pb :stuck_out_tongue: pretty damn good!

I've done that too! Tastes great. Added a lot of calories though. Can't wait to try the Peanut Butter flavored bars!

I just tried my first Peanut Butter Grow! bar. All I can say is, YOWZA that was good! Seriously, I may have to lock them in the cupboard so I don't eat the entire box in one day.

Holy crap these are good. I opened up my Fed-Ex box today expecting to find CT's Black Book, and there was a free one waiting for me! Good thing I should have a case of these on my doorstep in a day or two.

Oh... my... god...

Just a warning. Bring an extra pair of boxers before you eat these things. They're sploogerific.

Sploogerific LMAO!!

I ordered a box yesterday, and I hope they are as good as you all are saying. I'll post after I get to try one.

Holy Crap!!!

I think I like these even better than the chocolate. They're absolutely DELICIOUS!

They arrived today..............

HOLY SHIT THATS GOOD

Chocolate Grow! bars 6 out of 10

PB Grow! bars 10 our of 10

imo

dezz

I think these are the best bars I have ever tasted (especially out of the fridge)! All this taste and quality protein to boot! Good job Biotest!

What are the nutrition facts?