Pay Your Respects.

To the Chief.

Kiss the alter.

Our fearless leader shall never lead us astray.

Fruits of our conquest.

You are just asking for a fight with Brendan aren’t you? lol

I think the leader needs to go conquer more land and bring home more fruits. =D

I was hoping this was going to be a George Carlin thread.

-dizzle

This sums it up well.

Or this?

How dare you poison my thread.

Ah yes, I see your from ‘big 10’ country.

It’s no surprise, you folks have been trying for years to convince everyone that you play real football. I hope you don’t go to University of Michigan, which I’m betting on, because its sounds like you like the gators, which is expected because you hate Ohio State.

Are you a Wolverine fan? Because if you are, I will properly embarass you with a picture of the Appalachian State mountaineers. You remember them? They were that d1-AA team that beat you, at home, when you were ranked #5, to open the season.

Our fearless leader, disheartened by some recent battle losses.

But he does not fear, for the enemy does not know he only bides his time before the next conquest.

More fruits of our conquest. ‘Big 10 country’ knows nothing of beautiful sun-bronzed ta-ta’s.

Our cowgirl Chiefettes, our favorite fruits.

[quote]Scott M wrote:
You are just asking for a fight with Brendan aren’t you? lol[/quote]

Lol, he is the only Satanist that I would even remotely forgive his wicked ways. Alas, his species is on their way to extinction, its only a matter of time.

Jesus Christ…

This thread =

Oklahoma-I’m so surprised.

Bobby, having the wisdom of a thousand moons, forgives human nature for being hateful towards those who have accomplished infinitely more than oneself.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:

It’s no surprise, you folks have been trying for years to convince everyone that you play real football. I hope you don’t go to University of Michigan, which I’m betting on, because its sounds like you like the gators, which is expected because you hate Ohio State.

Are you a Wolverine fan? Because if you are, I will properly embarass you with a picture of the Appalachian State mountaineers. You remember them? They were that d1-AA team that beat you, at home, when you were ranked #5, to open the season.[/quote]

Whoa, easy man. I’m in NO way affiliated with Michigan… I fucking hate them, actually. I have family down in Gainesville and a history of family going there. I was considering it, but figured it’d be too big of a hassle to go out of state prior to graduate school.

And BTW - It is the SEC and Pac-10 that play ‘real’ football… :wink:

[quote]SSC wrote:
GetSwole wrote:

Are you a Wolverine fan? Because if you are, I will properly embarass you with a picture of the Appalachian State mountaineers. You remember them? They were that d1-AA team that beat you, at home, when you were ranked #5, to open the season.

Whoa, easy man. I’m in NO way affiliated with Michigan… I fucking hate them, actually. I have family down in Gainesville and a history of family going there. I was considering it, but figured it’d be too big of a hassle to go out of state prior to graduate school.

And BTW - It is the SEC and Pac-10 that play ‘real’ football… ;)[/quote]

SEC and ACC only.

Pac-10 has USC, period.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
SSC wrote:
GetSwole wrote:

And BTW - It is the SEC and Pac-10 that play ‘real’ football… :wink:

SEC and ACC only.

Pac-10 has USC, period.[/quote]

Okay, I’ll give you that. It’s true that the Pac-10 has been on a decent streak as of late, but USC is the only real constant, since UCLA’s been a big Bruin turd.

ACC = Best lineman, and overall pros. Second is the Big 10 for lineman anyway, as much as I don’t like to admit.

SEC = Best speed and skill position players?