Pavlik vs Taylor 2

anyone have any predicitions?i hope its as good as the first fight.

That first fight was awesome. Pavlik is one tough kid to almost be knocked out then come back and win like that. This should be a good fight.

disclaimerFirst off, I am a homer, I grew up in Youngstown and have ran into Kelly many times and talked with him as he took classes in the same building as me at YSU. Great guy, by the way.

Anyways, Jermain Taylor fights like a fucking pussy. I don’t know what else to say. The guy has tons of talent and physical ability, but he lives in a little shell and fights like a tard. Watching him in his last few fights before Pavlik as a fan of his was kind of like being BJ Penn and screaming at Andy Wang to do what appears so obvious but escapes him. Emmanual Steward was finally able to coax him out of that shell, and fight Pavlik like a man. It almost worked. But then JT got “mercked” (thanks Jordan Breen).

As a result, I think we will see a shattered confidence JT go back into his shell and fight going backwards again. This might work against Corey Spinks, but Pavlik will slow cook him and eventually get through for a late KO. Going up in weight is a big plus for Kelly too.