Pavel's Antics- Grock please Read

The only Pavel stretching book I have is Relax into Stretch. I believe he incorporated much of the information from Beyond Stretching, but left out enough so he can recommend buying the old one. Bastard capitalist-but he readily admits to this. He also references some of his other books as must read for a complete stretching system-I think they were called Fast and Loose and Super Joints. I’m not going to purchase these-there’s more than enough info in RIS. Someone else on this Forum stated that Pavel’s stretching books are more useful for the martial artist than the bodybuilder and I tend to agree. If you are interested, Coach Davies posted a list of the main stretches his athletes perform at intensity on-line mag. If the article had been out before I shelled out my $, I would not have purchased RIS. I also have the KB challenge book and video and Power to the People. Got some decent info from them. However, I will not purchase any more of his stuff. I purchased an adjustable KB handle (OV model)from Piedmont Designs (fractionalplates.com)and am very happy with the product. If and when other companies start making less expensive KBs I may buy a solid one.