Pavel, Cosgrove & Waterbury Seminar

Hey All,

I will be doing a hands-on, private seminar with Pavel Tsatsouline and Alwyn Cosgrove in Los Angeles on September 15.

This is an extremely limited event with only 20 seats available.

So sign up fast!

http://www.chadwaterbury.com/TrainingRevolution.asp

Any chances of you guys coming upto Ontario Canada anytime soon for any informational seminars? I’d make quite a trip

Hello- This is a general question unrelated to the seminar (wish I lived on the west coast… damn), and I’m sorry if I’m breaking forum rules with my non sequitur.

I recently found an article of yours from last year called ‘Sexy Female Training’ – I just wanted to say how helpful it is in streamlining some of my goals for training and fat loss. I just recently discovered the article … wish I’d seen it earlier.

I had a question about periodizing with these same goals in mind - you may not have time to get into it, and the answer may be as simple as just changing reps, types of exercises, etc. as long as I’m still focusing on the three areas you stressed in the article.

In short, I wondered if you had any follow-up material to that concept because it makes so much sense and I want to find out more! (Maybe when you write your book for babes…?)

[quote]ChokeOnStrength wrote:
Any chances of you guys coming upto Ontario Canada anytime soon for any informational seminars? I’d make quite a trip[/quote]

Sorry, no plans at this point. It was tough enough to organize this rare event - and we all live in LA!

If any of you have any questions regarding the Training Revolution seminar, you can post them here.

Hope to see you there!