T Nation

Pauly Shore MMA Superstar?

obviously not.

that’s fucked up. I like Paulie Shore…

Why the fuck did it take the cop so long to get on the stage?

…although I do think it’s funny when someone talks shit and can’t back it up.

His act clearly went unappreciated there…

How big and bad does that guy think he is punching, Shore? The genius paid to go there and SEE him and he slugs him. And the crowd was just as stupid egging him on. What a bunch of retards.

[quote]bigblue244 wrote:
Why the fuck did it take the cop so long to get on the stage?
[/quote]

Because he’s a fat idiot. He probably made his way up the stage shortly after the cowboy, but had to take a breather on the steps. If he would have done his job, Pauly Shore wouldn’t have gotten knocked the fuck out. Maybe he wanted to see him get hit?

That was messed up. Pauly apologized to the guy and the guy still slugged him. What a tough guy to hit someone smaller, that doesnt want to fight, that apologizes and almost runs away.

not cool at all.

it just goes to show that peer pressure and being an idiot dont mix. how could you hit a guy who is begging you not to, for no reason at all? he will get his eventually.

Apparently it was staged

There seems to be something terribly wrong with the white rural country people, it seems they have a propensity of violence due to ignorance and hatred for other kinds of people, and often display their ignorance proudly while speaking of it being their “damn land” (who can argue with a mere 180 years of history), Texas? No Surprise. We need to stop the sales of alcohol within their community and the prevalence of owned fire-arms. I have also noticed that the level of country music is at an all time low, and this fuels the kind of intolernace seen. But it’s like Jeff Foxworthy says there are Rednecks then there are White people. Hahahahaha, get it?

I was just imagining and equating the collective responses this would have received if that was a black guy who did that instead, LOL.

I love how civil the crowd is, they all must be very proud of themselves, reminder to not go to Odessa Texas and try to do any sort of stand-up comedy that may involve some frontal cortex action.

Peer pressure may be an excuse if you aren’t a 40-50 something wannabe’ bad ass. I would love to see that same person do that to a 6’5" 280 lbs NFL linebacker…cowards.

[quote]mundele wrote:

Apparently it was staged[/quote]

Aww man! I’ve been duped!

[quote]EmperialChina wrote:
There seems to be something terribly wrong with the white rural country people, it seems they have a propensity of violence due to ignorance and hatred for other kinds of people, and often display their ignorance proudly while speaking of it being their “damn land” (who can argue with a mere 180 years of history), Texas? No Surprise. We need to stop the sales of alcohol within their community and the prevalence of owned fire-arms. I have also noticed that the level of country music is at an all time low, and this fuels the kind of intolernace seen. But it’s like Jeff Foxworthy says there are Rednecks then there are White people. Hahahahaha, get it?

I was just imagining and equating the collective responses this would have received if that was a black guy who did that instead, LOL.

I love how civil the crowd is, they all must be very proud of themselves, reminder to not go to Odessa Texas and try to do any sort of stand-up comedy that may involve some frontal cortex action.

Peer pressure may be an excuse if you aren’t a 40-50 something wannabe’ bad ass. I would love to see that same person do that to a 6’5" 280 lbs NFL linebacker…cowards.[/quote]

So it turns out it was a fake and you’re a bigoted idiot. Who knew?

[quote]bigblue244 wrote:
that’s fucked up. I like Paulie Shore…

[/quote]

No, what’s fucked up is that you like Paulie Shore.

[quote]EmperialChina wrote:
A bunch of cosmopolitan intellectual elite bullfeces.
[/quote]

It was staged. Don’t you feel like a self-important jackass.

It was obviously staged, but the crowd is filled with a bunch of A-holes. I hear a bunch of people saying “Hit 'em!” and egging the guy on. The girlfriend was involved to, but she doesn’t start that nonsense at the end.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:

[/quote]

Doh! Beat me to it.

The sad thing is, even in the age of political correctness, it is still socially acceptable to mock people from rural backgrounds. I know plenty of bigoted assholes who were raised in metropolitan upper-middle class households, and I also know plenty of well-educated people who embrace diversity that grew up in dirt-poor rural households. Both rural and metropolitan areas have more than their share of ignorant bigots.

[quote]Tithonus81 wrote:
It was obviously staged, but the crowd is filled with a bunch of A-holes. I hear a bunch of people saying “Hit 'em!” and egging the guy on.[/quote]

The crowd might have been in on the joke. The last thing Pauly and the club owners wanted was for a good samaritan to get on the stage and step in between Shore and his ‘attacker’.

Ha, when I read the title to this thread, I thought it was going to be about Pauly Shore training for an mma competition.

[quote]Steve4192 wrote:
EmperialChina wrote:
A bunch of cosmopolitan intellectual elite bullfeces.

It was staged. Don’t you feel like a self-important jackass.
[/quote]

Not really, though on the site it was linked to it mentioned it was a possible fake.

It’s impossible to know when just viewing a video if it’s fake or not unless those details are released, and apparently they were.

[quote]Steve4192 wrote:
cap’nsalty wrote:

Doh! Beat me to it.

The sad thing is, even in the age of political correctness, it is still socially acceptable to mock people from rural backgrounds. I know plenty of bigoted assholes who were raised in metropolitan upper-middle class households, and I also know plenty of well-educated people who embrace diversity that grew up in dirt-poor rural households. Both rural and metropolitan areas have more than their share of ignorant bigots.[/quote]

I grew up in an upstate New York, rural small town of 3,000 people and cows damn poor too, lol.

I was being sarcastic and ironic in my response, I apologize if it wasn’t apparent. I obviously don’t think that a certain group of people need to be restrained I was drawing a comparison to the many times we see a minority in a video posted online and the subsequent comments about race and culture being a collective problem instead of just an instance of an individual. For example my Jeff Foxworty made-up line was in reference to the use of the Chris Rock Blacks and N****** reference that is often misused.

I re-read what I wrote and I don’t think I made it very clear, so I apologize for anything hurtful it was not intentional a bad attempt at sarcasm, my apologies Steve4192, cap’nsalty, and everyone else. I am the farthest from perfect and should be more careful to read what I post, the internet doesn’t need another troll.

Fucking Hick Tard