Paul, What's Your "Do This Every Day" Advice?

Every couple of weeks, I come across articles with the title, “Do these everyday”. It could be stretches, bands, calisthenics, yoga poses, warmup exercises etc. As I am writing this, I see that a poster once asked if he could eat tilapia every day! In your opinion, what, if anything, should be done everyday, or every workout. (I hope it’s not tilapia).

Thanks.

Actually funny you ask that, because the self improvement roundtable just hit today.

I have personal “do it everyday” things outlined in there that I consider more important than physical stuff, to be honest. I think it’s more important that we take care of our mental state first and then the other things seem to fall in line with that. This doesn’t mean you neglect yourself physically, I just believe that a healthy approach to taking care of where you are at emotionally should be of paramount concern.

Physically, I’ve gotten back to steady state cardio every single day. I neglected it for a while but I’m back at it. There’s something therapeutic about it for me and when I get it in my day just feels better and more complete overall.

3 Likes