Paul Wesley Makes Low Carb Very Appealing

[quote]dchviet wrote:
Yep, got all the answers I needed. Going to be trying my first day at IBB on monday. Till then, probably going to do good carbs before, and bad carbs after like Kyle recommended. My last question is is it acceptable to work out at 11 pm-12 am, or is that utterly stupid? Reason being I have no idea how to set up workout nutrition for the night other than a post-workout strictly whey protein shake.
scratch that, this question should be posted in new training questions as it involves nutrition around training.[/quote]

Hasn’t Christian repeatedly told you that I, BB is not for beginners?

Jesus I am sick of replies like these, you lot are really helpful with people, T-Nation is renowned for not being helpful for queries about workouts that get you a bit more ‘ripped’ - think Brad Pitt fight club, Ronaldo workout etc, ask any of these questions you get immediately shot down - “tut tut”. Everyone wants to build their bodies differently nothing wrong with that, most on here want to get really huge more power to you but don’t shoot someone down for wanting to be smaller with defined muscle - it is what 9/10 ladies prefer…unless you would prefer to impress other men in the gym with your lifting capabilities, up to you.

It doesn’t take much to lift heavy and build muscle it is a lot harder to work on getting a defined physiques and doing HARD WORK, conditioning and cardio. To the OP go to Rosstraining.com this is an example of a proper workout, or fitnessblackbook.com these will answer your questions, don’t waste your time asking here it is full of people that think by lifting for a bit then having a nice breather for a couple of mins then doing it again is their excuse to say they “workout” - most couldn’t run a flight of stairs or wouldn’t last 2 mins in a Muay Thai session.
No need to be so dismissive and unhelpful to noobs who are unsure it pisses me off

[quote]dchviet wrote:
Q: What is your work-out regime? Has it changed now that you’re in Atlanta?

[/quote]

I live in Atlanta and if I see him I’ll go wearwolf on his ass. He can keep the skin the bones.

[quote]-daredevil- wrote:
Jesus I am sick of replies like these, you lot are really helpful with people, T-Nation is renowned for not being helpful for queries about workouts that get you a bit more ‘ripped’ - think Brad Pitt fight club, Ronaldo workout etc, ask any of these questions you get immediately shot down - “tut tut”. Everyone wants to build their bodies differently nothing wrong with that, most on here want to get really huge more power to you but don’t shoot someone down for wanting to be smaller with defined muscle - it is what 9/10 ladies prefer…unless you would prefer to impress other men in the gym with your lifting capabilities, up to you.

It doesn’t take much to lift heavy and build muscle it is a lot harder to work on getting a defined physiques and doing HARD WORK, conditioning and cardio. To the OP go to Rosstraining.com this is an example of a proper workout, or fitnessblackbook.com these will answer your questions, don’t waste your time asking here it is full of people that think by lifting for a bit then having a nice breather for a couple of mins then doing it again is their excuse to say they “workout” - most couldn’t run a flight of stairs or wouldn’t last 2 mins in a Muay Thai session.
No need to be so dismissive and unhelpful to noobs who are unsure it pisses me off[/quote]

Great first post…really. The fact is this is a community about breaking the norms, not being one. If we as a community were content with being 150 lb annorexic looking vampiresque twits then you’d see a lot more help to look like that.

But the community which has been around a good bit has come to the conclusion that main-stream media are idiots, that the normal people are content with being either sickly thin and calling it “ripped” or okay with being 20% bodyfat and just saying they’re chubby.

We as a community encourage “noobs” to not fall into this trap of normalcy and subpar and encourage them to actually put on attributable size and strength and to be something that the community here would be proud of. Don’t like the community, go to bb.com. You’ll find a lot more help on being normal there.

It doesn’t take much to lift heavy and build muscle it is a lot harder to work on getting a defined physiques and doing HARD WORK, conditioning and cardio.[/quote]

I lol’d =)

it is what 9/10 ladies prefer…unless you would prefer to impress other men in the gym with your lifting capabilities, up to you.[/quote]

Shit sorry I stopped reading there to look up at the site’s motto:

“The Intelligent and Relentless Pursuit of Muscle.”

The pussywillow in the link up there isn’t muscled, he looks like me when I was 12. I know kids who had abs like that because they used to jerk it while laying down.

This isn’t impress-women.com, its a site filled with “unapologetic muscle building elitists,” so if you don’t share our goals of strength, size, and symmetry feel free to do a “300” workout at your local 24 Hour Fitness and see if any of us care. Better yet, come back in a year and shove all your amazing progress down our throats - bring pictures of all the “ladies” you got with your “hawt abs.”

[quote]dchviet wrote:
I feel like vampires are these svelte creatures whose nutrition is essentially animal blood, so I knew that I couldn’t eat all these different carbs and sugars because it just didn’t feel right, physically and mentally.
[/quote]

Please tell me you’re joking - are you taking nutritional advice from…vampires?

[quote]dchviet wrote:
It sucks.
[/quote]
Pun intended?

No need to be so dismissive and unhelpful to noobs who are unsure it pisses me off[/quote]

I agree with whoever said this was a good first post - there was some good advice and links there. But, seriously, if you think cutting fat and increasing stamina is easier than building a considerable amount of muscle you’re completely fucking retarded. I’m not usually confrontational on this site but you’re being a plonker.

Building substantial muscle mass takes years of hard work, dedication and a shit load of mental strength to complete that heavy lifting that you find such a piece of piss.

In fairness there probably are a few people on this site that would struggle with running up a flight of stairs, but I know there’s a shit load more guys here that have some serious conditioning (I would personally consider myself pretty fit, and they’d make me look a sloppy mess).

I’ve trained muay thai 2-3x a week for the last 6 years and I can tell you that I’ve never done anything that took as much mental strength as a set of high rep squats; including stepping into the ring.
Bellend.

[quote]kanew wrote:
I agree with whoever said this was a good first post - there was some good advice and links there. But, seriously, if you think cutting fat and increasing stamina is easier than building a considerable amount of muscle you’re completely fucking retarded. I’m not usually confrontational on this site but you’re being a plonker.
[/quote]

When I said it was a good first post, it wasn’t to the OP, and I was absolutely being sarcastic in regards to it being “good.”

I knew it wasn’t aimed at the OP I thought it was aimed at this -daredevil- dickbag. I just assumed it was genuine as rosstraining is actually a pretty good site as far as I’m concerned, and I agreed with the bit about not everyone wanting to be hyooge blah-dee-blah. However I still think this guy is a dumbass.

[quote]kanew wrote:
I knew it wasn’t aimed at the OP I thought it was aimed at this -daredevil- dickbag. I just assumed it was genuine as rosstraining is actually a pretty good site as far as I’m concerned, and I agreed with the bit about not everyone wanting to be hyooge blah-dee-blah. However I still think this guy is a dumbass. [/quote]

I haven’t been on rosstraining enough to give an assessment. My sarcastic response was indeed aimed at daredevil for all the other garbage spewed.