Paul Walker Dead

[quote]WWEAttitude wrote:
Pretty sure I remembered him saying something about being more American than Canadian, but whatever.[/quote]

you’re not even good at being an asshole.

I don’t even know where that ‘He’s Canadian’ Horseshit comes from because he was born and
raised in Cali all the way.

Obviously my original comment was enough to rile you into responding, guessing it hit home further than i thought.

Hahaha this thread turned from sad to hilarious.

Obviously my original comment was enough to rile you into responding, guessing it hit home further than i thought.[/quote]

You botched every single post in this thread. Nice try though, mark.

Doesn’t matter. R.I.P Paul Walker

I feel kinda bad about this. He used to stay at this hotel I worked at and couldn’t figure out how to start this expensive dirt bike/ kick start he was riding around. He always treated people well, tipped well, had awesome looking women with him, but the inside joke was that he was a clutz when it came to things mechanical. Poor dude, I kinda feel bad now.

Stop picking on Nards.

tweet

RIP- Dude was into some cool things as mentioned above. Not my favorite actor by any means but seemed like a good dude. Sad sad story…

My buddys brother works in film, and hung out with Paul for a bit, went out to the cottage, did some mushrooms just hung out and enjoyed nature. Had great things to say about him, so yeah, this sucks to hear.

Word is that police found power steering fluid all over the road, which was caused by mechanical problems. Wouldn’t have been hard for someone to tamper with the car while everyone was busy at the charity event. Wouldn’t be suprised if someone at Universal put out a hit on PW to ensure the film makes a billion dollars world wide, assuming he was planning on leaving the franchise After FF7

Attitude you are simply a stupid son of a terd.

Word is that police found power steering fluid all over the road, which was caused by mechanical problems. Wouldn’t have been hard for someone to tamper with the car while everyone was busy at the charity event. Wouldn’t be suprised if someone at Universal put out a hit on PW to ensure the film makes a billion dollars world wide, assuming he was planning on leaving the franchise After FF7[/quote]
Does your mom know you are using the internet at school?

Or are you at lunch?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Word is that police found power steering fluid all over the road, which was caused by mechanical problems. Wouldn’t have been hard for someone to tamper with the car while everyone was busy at the charity event. Wouldn’t be suprised if someone at Universal put out a hit on PW to ensure the film makes a billion dollars world wide, assuming he was planning on leaving the franchise After FF7[/quote]
Does your mom know you are using the internet at school?

Or are you at lunch? [/quote]

nice!

Very sad, he seemed like one of the few nice, down to earth actors out there.

CNN put it better than I can:

CNN confirmed one story from a decade ago when Walker noticed a young U.S. soldier shopping with his fiancee for a wedding ring in a Santa Barbara jewelry store.
“The groom was just back from duty in Iraq, and he was going to be deployed again soon and wanted to buy a wedding ring, but he said he just could not afford it,” saleswoman Irene King told CNN. “I don’t think the soldier realized how expensive those rings are, about $10,000.”
The couple apparently did not know who Walker was, King said.
“Walker called the manager over and said, ‘Put that girl’s ring on my tab,’” she said. “Walker left all his billing info, and it was a done deal. The couple was stunned. She was thrilled and could not believe someone did this.”
King called it “the most generous thing I have ever seen.”

Not many actors, Hell anyone, would be that nice to complete strangers! As they say, the good die young.

Really Sad, sucks more when the guy was just a passenger and essentially had no control over the situation.

I always liked Walker, in his movies there was something that just attracted me to him (no homo) as I got older I realized that there are very few people that have “it” but he was one of them.

Rip PW

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

CNN confirmed one story from a decade ago when Walker noticed a young U.S. soldier shopping with his fiancee for a wedding ring in a Santa Barbara jewelry store.
“The groom was just back from duty in Iraq, and he was going to be deployed again soon and wanted to buy a wedding ring, but he said he just could not afford it,” saleswoman Irene King told CNN. “I don’t think the soldier realized how expensive those rings are, about $10,000.”
“Walker called the manager over and said, ‘Put that girl’s ring on my tab,’” she said. “Walker left all his billing info, and it was a done deal. The couple was stunned. She was thrilled and could not believe someone did this.”

Not many actors, Hell anyone, would be that nice to complete strangers! As they say, the good die young. [/quote]

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

Not many actors, Hell anyone, would be that nice to complete strangers! As they say, the good die young. [/quote]

This resonated.

At least they didn’t kill anyone else.

Very sad to hear this, was stunned when I read it yesterday. If you haven’t, definitely check out the Life and Death of Bobby Z and Running Scared, two of his better movies that many have not heard of.