Paul Dicks Presses?

Paul Dicks Presses?

What are these??

dont worry about it. nobody does them anymore. ask louie about it and he wont tell you what they are. I believe it was a close grip bench press brought really high above the nipples. maybe like 2 or 3 inches. i think. dont quote me on that.

yea goldberg is right…they were much like a californa press extension mix…i am not a real big fan of any of those lifts the jm press included i have found the best tricep builders to be 4-5-6 board press for 3-5reps and high pin lock outs for triples…big martin

i dont like that great of a degree of extension either. it kills my elbows. i prefer board presses and dumbbell extensions.

Actually, I do Paul Dix Presses. Starting position is lying on bench with arms at full extention and locked.
Bend arms at elbow only lowering weight towards forehead.(skullcrushers)
Rotate shoulders lowering weight over and below head.
Return weight to starting position concentrating on triceps.
I agree this exercise can be pretty rough on the elbows and shoulders. Make sure you control the weight through the full range of motion and don’t let your elbows flare out.
Good Luck

Actually, I do Paul Dix Presses. Starting position is lying on bench with arms at full extention and locked.
Bend arms at elbow only lowering weight towards forehead.(skullcrushers)
Rotate shoulders lowering weight over and below head.
Return weight to starting position concentrating on triceps.
I agree this exercise can be pretty rough on the elbows and shoulders. Make sure you control the weight through the full range of motion and don’t let your elbows flare out.
Good Luck

i used to be a longsnapper. I used to practice hitting poles. I once hit a road sign from fifteen yards away for ten bucks.

What is longsnapping?