Paul Craig Roberts?

What is the consensus on this guy?

[quote]theuofh wrote:
What is the consensus on this guy?[/quote]

Supply side guru from the Reagan admin; columnist; took a radical position opposing the war on drugs, the war against al Qaeda and Islamic Nazis, criticises Israel for imaginary crimes against the Palestinians.

Why do you ask?

Curiosity. He’s taken a radical position on a number of things, despite some fairly establishment, albeit antiquated, credentials.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
Curiosity. He’s taken a radical position on a number of things, despite some fairly establishment, albeit antiquated, credentials.[/quote]

A lot of the old Reaganites have veered off into libertarian cuckoo land. The same kooks were in the Goldwater bandwagon. There was a lot of tension between religious conservatives/traditional conservatives and the radical libertarians. Goldwater hated the social conservatives and the Jerry Falwell faction that was supporting him. Reagan was more accommodating to the religious faction but they never thought of him as “one of them” at the time. So yes, this guy is just some old radical libertarian leftover from the Reagan era. That being said, I don’t actually know anything about the guy other than the positions he’s taken on the aforementioned things, but that’s enough to get an idea of his background and where he’s coming from. He probably thinks the sun shines out of Ron Paul’s arsehole.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
took a radical position opposing the war on drugs[/quote]

A quick google search indicates that his “radical position” is that the war on drugs has eroded civil liberties. You think it hasn’t?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
He probably thinks the sun shines out of Ron Paul’s arsehole.[/quote]

He’s an economist by training, I would like to think he has a more nuanced understanding of the current system, than Ron Paul’s worship of the gold standard, despite their common thinking on other topics.

Ha ha ha! What did I tell you? I can smell these nutters from a mile away. Here he is plugging Ron Paul:

He’s also a regular on Putin’s state propaganda channel denouncing American aggression and generally being a traitorous, treasonous, anti-American, obnoxious turd. So all in all, he’s a nut and he hates America and denounces America at every opportunity and he lends his gifts to our enemies to weaken us like all the other scum that go on RTV and PressTV like Ron Paul and Adam Kokesh and all the other arsewipes. If this guy recommends some course of action or inaction in relation to foreign policy you can be certain that it’s a course of action or inaction that our enemies in Russia and Iran and elsewhere would like us to take or not take. Essentially, he’s on the Russian side. He’s the enemy.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

A quick google search indicates that his “radical position” is that the war on drugs has eroded civil liberties. You think it hasn’t?

[/quote]

Ah…actually I was taking all his batshit into consideration including his 9/11 inside job stories:

And his “Zio-Jews Eat Arab Babies Again” stories:

And all the other, you know “extremist” positions of his.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

I’ve taken to arguing various party lines on my different internet identities as a disinformation tactic and to be able to ingratiate myself to individuals of diverse ideologies in my professional life. An honest answer to that question might blow my cover.

“I was rescued from Zionist propaganda by Israeli historians, such as Ilan Pappe, by Jewish intellectuals, such as Noam Chomsky and Norman Finkelstein, by documentary film makers, such as John Pilger…”

Need I say anymore? You don’t get anymore radical, subversive and anti-American than Pilger, Chomsky, Finkelstein. You might as well be talking to the Hamas only self loathing slime like Chomsky and Finkelstein are far more insidious and dangerous. And Pilger is utter pond scum. The lowest of the low.

Remember those twelve innocent people who were murdered by Islamo-Nazi cockroaches at the Charlie Hebdo office in Paris? Never happened. It was a “false flag op” says Paul Craig Roberts.

[quote] Paul Craig Roberts says:

Another purpose is to stifle the growing European sympathy for the Palestinians and to realign Europe with Israel.

[/quote]

Yes that’s right. The international Jew has his tentacles all over this thing. Why, I bet the so-called “Islamic” terrorists were Mossad trained just like the 9/11 hijackers. Geez, why am I wasting my time with this shit. I’m off.

Just before I go we can wrap this one up real quick. Just have a vote on the thread question. Consensus? Well, I’m voting “nut” given the things I have mentioned about this Paul Craig Roberts character. So that’s my vote. Anyone else want to second “nut” for the consensus?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Remember those twelve innocent people who were murdered by Islamo-Nazi cockroaches at the Charlie Hebdo office in Paris? Never happened. It was a “false flag op” says Paul Craig Roberts.

Another purpose is to stifle the growing European sympathy for the Palestinians and to realign Europe with Israel.

[/quote]

Yes that’s right. The international Jew has his tentacles all over this thing. Why, I bet the so-called “Islamic” terrorists were Mossad trained just like the 9/11 hijackers. Geez, why am I wasting my time with this shit. I’m off. [/quote]

LOL, you knew the conspiracy theories would start eventually and have to admit he relates at least a semi-coherent motive if such an operation were to have taken place.

[quote]theuofh wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

Yes that’s right. The international Jew has his tentacles all over this thing. Why, I bet the so-called “Islamic” terrorists were Mossad trained just like the 9/11 hijackers. Geez, why am I wasting my time with this shit. I’m off. [/quote]

LOL, you knew the conspiracy theories would start eventually and have to admit he relates at least a semi-coherent motive if such an operation were to have taken place. [/quote]

Ah…no, I don’t admit he relates a “semi-coherent motive” for Mossad to murder a dozen French civilians and blame it on Muslims in order to distract the world’s attention from their alleged “genocide” in the Palestinian territories. I think he relates a load of horseshit intended to harm American and Israeli national security interests and I think he’s a vile, scumbag. And I’m wondering what on earth this thread is about and why you are asking people their “consensus” on such an obviously deranged and odious individual. So far you have been cryptic and evasive. Why are you asking about this guy? Why are you declaring his ridiculous conspiracy theory to be a “semi-coherent motive?” Is that what you believe too? Are you a nut too? Is that it?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Why are you asking about this guy? Why are you declaring his ridiculous conspiracy theory to be a “semi-coherent motive?” Is that what you believe too? Are you a nut too? Is that it?[/quote]

I came across some of his articles on economics, googled him, and the evolution of his scholarship caught my attention. His blog writings did cause me to take pause.

As to the conspiracy theory, while you were focused on the Jewry, I recall France had 2 warships for sale to Russia, there were some allegations of France in discussion with Russia over the EUR/USD which I was not aware of, the police chief killed himself which is a bit remarkable, an French energy CEO died in a plane crash awhile ago, and it is really not hard to string these type of events together to fit a certain narrative.

The truth, as always, is harder to ascertain.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
As to the conspiracy theory, while you were focused on the Jewry, I recall France had 2 warships for sale to Russia, there were some allegations of France in discussion with Russia over the EUR/USD which I was not aware of, the police chief killed himself which is a bit remarkable, an French energy CEO died in a plane crash awhile ago, and it is really not hard to string these type of events together to fit a certain narrative.
[/quote]

That’s the point of conspiracy theories. Anything can sound plausible if said in a convincing manner.

[quote]theuofh wrote:

I came across some of his articles on economics, googled him, and the evolution of his scholarship caught my attention.

[/quote]

The “evolution” of his scholarship? So he evolved from utter shit into super-upper shit with extra Jew baiting? I still don’t get it. If you don’t want to say why you’re asking about this whacko that’s fine. But please desist from being cryptic and evasive.

I would’ve thought any serious person would not bother reading the blogs of such an unsavoury fraud as this guy. As soon as I started googling him, straight away comes up the batshit: Jews did 9/11 then did a dance on a rooftop, Jews are making sausages from Arab babies, the CIA is controlled by Mossad and on and on. One’s head starts to swim with all the lunacy and I had to put it down. So, a total crackpot who seems to spend most of his time blogging about Jewish world domination and mind control and the CIA/NSA plan to hand over the country to the Israelis and put all the “ZioNazis” in FEMA Camps for extermination and disposal. Again, my head is starting to swim from the sheer lunacy of it all. At first I try to dismiss it as a lone crackpot, but then I see people drinking Paul Craig Roberts Kool-Aid and I start to get concerned then depressed then resignation. People out there actually read this shit? And the same people vote? So my vote is cancelled out by some guy who thinks Israeli Jews and/or a dozen US government departments and agencies - police, paramedics, firefighters, air traffic control(civilian) etc., carried out the 9/11 attacks as a “false flag op”. If someone for a moment gives credence to such nonsense then that means they’re not a person who is able to think logically, coherently, rationally and they do not have sound judgement. They’re either a big dummy or a kook. It’s one or the other for a story as crazy and impossible as the “truther” novel Loose Change - yeah remember Loose Change? Yes, some teenage punk wrote a novel - ie, a work of fiction about the 9/11 attacks being an “inside job”. This was the origin of the truther movement. They took a novel and then pretended it was real and now they stalk, intimidate, threaten and insult family members of 9/11 victims - because, you know they were all in on it. That little old lady called Beatrice from Florida: she was really an “actor” in a fantastic movie production(All the footage of the towers is fake and the tens of thousands of people who saw it are lying because they’re all in on it).

Why am I bothering with this? Honestly I’m intrigued. You can read. You can write. You appear to be fairly literate. You haven’t posted anything crazy in the past as far as I recall but I may be wrong. And now you’re asking people about some crazy anti-Semitic conspiracy theory crackpot. It always fascinates me why otherwise (seemingly) normal people can talk to you one minute like a normal person and the next minute they’re telling you earnestly about the little green men with the anal probes that abducted him and took him to the planet Xemu 5 where he was forces to impregnate a pink rat-like alien creature before being aggressively anally penetrated by a “grey” with big black eyes who spoke to him telepathically. How do handle people like that? I often humour them. But deep down there’s that sense of horror and despair when you realise you’re sharing the planet with individuals like that and that just one of their votes cancels out your vote. Conservatism is when you fear the unruly mob. I fear the mob. And this is why I fear. Someone who believes in something as batshit as that is a fucking liability and a national security threat. If I was in charge I’d have the NSA all over this fucker and find all the little rocks this slime ball crawls under in Iran and Lebanon and Russia. Shine a light on that cockroach and see what we find on him. I bet you’d find all sorts of interesting stuff. His friend sand colleague George Galloway for example, was found to have been taking huge cash bribes directly from the Saddam regime’s government coffers into his bank account in payment for services rendered(persistent and relentless attempts to undermine British morale and war effort etc). That’s what all these vermin are like. They’re utterly corrupt and have complete contempt for their own country and people. They really are the lowest of the low. Traitors to the city who open the city gate for the enemy or undermine the morale on the homefront have always been considered particularly odious and nefarious individuals. That’s why the punishment for treason is so high. Everyone hates a traitor. There’s a story about the Spartans that sums up my point about traitors:

A foreigner approached the Spartan gates. He called out, “in my city I’m known as a friend of Sparta”

The Spartan King replied, “Stranger, it would be more honourable for you to be a friend of your own city.”

This individual Paul Craig Roberts(PCR) and others like him are odious and treasonous individuals whose every effort is directed towards undermining the morale of their own country and furthering the foreign policy interests of hostile foreign nation states.

Why are you saying I’m fixated on the Jewry? I only mentioned it to point out that your man Roberts is fixated on Jews and Jewish plots and conspiracies and so on. He’s the kook not me. Now what’s all this about a warship?

I have no idea what “narrative” you think you’ve divined from this Paul Craig Roberts individual but it’s sure to be nonsense if it came from his little mind and you can bet your shiny Shekels that it’s all one big Zio-Zombie plot of the Talmudic demons who rule the world and live off the blood of Palestinian babies like vampires.

My advice? If you’re not interested in reality and real history and what’s really going on in the world; if the headlines don’t do it for you anymore; if you need something more exciting and fantastic; something titillating; something that will give you a thrill - conspiracies! Everywhere! All the time, in every way, every day. They’re all in on it. Okay, that’s fine. I used to play make believe when I was like 3. But why don’t you choose some harmless conspiracy thrills about aliens or lizard men, the Sasquatch, secret societies! Why choose some guy who is fixated on Jews and who hates and undermines his own country and gives aid to the enemy. That’s not good because that impinges on reality - you know, the real world where everything is boring and the only real conspiracy is the Islamic conspiracy to conquer the world but we all pretend that’s not real because that wouldn’t be cool. Not like our game. Our conspiracy game is way cooler than real life. Here, dig into this huge, steamy pile of batshit!

All kinds of crazy batshit in there to wallow in and from what I understand the guy doesn’t seem to have a political agenda like your man Roberts and he isn’t a hardcore anti-Semite either. With David Icke you just get the pure batshit without any genocidal political ideology or seething racial hatred. With Icke it wasn’t the Jews it was the lizards. Yes, the lizards. The world is actually run by intergalactic reptilian creatures who have shapeshifted into human form to deceive us. Just about every famous person you can name is really an intergalactic shapeshifting lizard with a spooky agenda. Hope you like it. I’m sure you’ll grow out of this conspiracy phase when you get a bit older anyway.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
…Jews are making sausages from Arab babies…[/quote]

Do they mix them with pork fat?

[quote]theuofh wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

I paid you the courtesy of answering your question and researching this guy and you’re being deliberately evasive and refusing to explain what the thread is even about. Well, it certainly reflects poorly on you to post such a thing and act evasive and cryptic when someone asks you what you’re talking about. I can only assume you are interested in this sort of stuff and that you’re not even prepared to say what you think about it after starting a thread about the guy.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]theuofh wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

I paid you the courtesy of answering your question and researching this guy and you’re being deliberately evasive and refusing to explain what the thread is even about. Well, it certainly reflects poorly on you to post such a thing and act evasive and cryptic when someone asks you what you’re talking about. I can only assume you are interested in this sort of stuff and that you’re not even prepared to say what you think about it after starting a thread about the guy.[/quote]

I already told you what this is about. He looked like he was once a serious economist, with some fairly establishment credentials but has some very anti-establishment writings in other areas.

You’re the one that started popping off about conspiracy theories.