Paul Chek Quotes

[quote]Lowery38595 wrote:
I know where he is coming from. I often channel my inner space ship, and travel to mars to visit aliens. We then have conversations on the earthlings bowels.[/quote]

When I started this out-of-my-body-into-space thing, I, too, was startled to realize human bowel movement and feces is pretty much the No.1 small talk topic.

"Greetings, how was today’s 12incher?
-Splendid, I presume your earthlings are defecating neatly?

[quote]Youch wrote:
I wouldn’t say that he’s a genetic freak; he has his pet exercises which he’s good at but he can’t squat for toffee, not that he cares I guess.

I think I might be in for a kicking now; just remember to drawer your belly button in first:)

Chris[/quote]

Not a squat but seems like he can handle at least decent weight on his back. Can’t remember much from his articles, but judging by the pictures of him lifting, it would at least seem like he really pushes his abs out… perhaps he doesn’t practise what he preaches himself.

[quote]R@NE wrote:
Youch wrote:

Not a squat but seems like he can handle at least decent weight on his back. Can’t remember much from his articles, but judging by the pictures of him lifting, it would at least seem like he really pushes his abs out… perhaps he doesn’t practise what he preaches himself.

[/quote]

That looks like a 25 and 3 10’s on each side worth of rubber plates.

[/quote]

Hi
Perhaps he’s stuck there!

Looks good but those green Eleiko plates are 10kg and it looks as though there are 2 on each side; still 130kg+ which is pretty good.

He’s definately not drawing in in this pic is he:)

Chris

[quote]Youch wrote:
judging by the pictures of him lifting, it would at least seem like he really pushes his abs out… perhaps he doesn’t practise what he preaches himself.

He’s definately not drawing in in this pic is he:)

Chris
[/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/article/bodybuilding/abs_in_abs_out_or_both&cr=bodybuilding
He explains that here