Paul Chek is King

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:

Holy shit, reading that actually made me have to poop.[/quote]

I have taken 4, about to finish 5 shits since this was first posted. Thanks man, thanks…

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
BodyByGame20 wrote:
I don’t care if you spelled his name right! I don’t even care if that’s his name!

Maybe you should care that he’s batshit crazy.

"The average human being should pass about twelve inches of well-formed, not foul smelling, fluffy, easy to pass, light brown, earthy-smelling stool per day, if you’ve got a normal bowel.

You can poop three four-inchers, two six-inchers, or one great big one; it doesn’t really matter. You should have a minimum of one really healthy bowel movement a day.

Right now the average American is having a bowel movement once every two to three days. The worst we’ve ever seen here at my institute is a patient who was having a bowel movement once every thirty days."

What is batshit crazy about those statements? The last one is the most extreme, but there are lots of people who are chronically constipated. They have to get enemas to avoid vomiting.

[/quote]

How shitty does one’s diet need to be to reach that point?

I don’t know, to me, anyone who puts that much thought into taking a shit is nuts.

[quote]younggully wrote:
Paul Check is great: My favorite quote by him.

Stand at the front door of any Gold’s Gym. It won’t take ten minutes before you see somebody who’s so big that he can barely walk, who hits his aerobic threshold just walking from his car to the door. He’s approaching death and he calls that bodybuilding. That’s not bodybuilding; that’s a dysfunction. [/quote]

Chek is wrong a lot and latches on to stupid things to make him seem like more of an expert. I wouldn’t waste time with his stuff.

I treat Chek like my ex girlfriend. I take the good stuff from him, but when he starts rambling, I turn and run.