Paul Chek at 47

Looks like those Swiss balls and wobble boards just might be paying off:

http://www.paulchek.com/Pauls%20Blog/Sept2008.asp

oh god i cant breath!

that shit at the end with the body blade and swiss ball had me in stitches

Wow, this is what Richard Simmons would be if he were in shape.

Wow, Impressive. He is in great shape. Would like to see some new articles from him.

LOL.

That bodyblade shit was completely ridiculous.

Have you seen pictures of this guy when he was 12? He was jacked then. Real Jacked. Veins and a six pack. He’ll be jacked no matter what he does.

He looks in good share for a 70 year old.

The bodyblade / swiss ball work is a waste of time - unless you want to develop skills in holding a wobbly stick on a ball. Some of the other exercises have a large danger element to them -

I have no problem with danger but I wouldn’t recommend anyone stuffing up and dropping a dumbell on their foot. Only because such an injury wastes your time.

Doesn’t this guy recommend hexagonally aligned water??? lol!

He looks in good shape for a 70 year old.

The bodyblade / swiss ball work is a waste of time - unless you want to develop skills in holding a wobbly stick on a ball. Some of the other exercises have a large danger element to them - I have no problem with danger but I wouldn’t recommend anyone stuffing up and dropping a dumbell on their foot. Only because such an injury wastes your time.

(edit: shape, not share … stupid keyboard. And why the hell do my posts come up multiple times???)

He’s a cool guy.

i think chek is allergic to shirts. seriously, he never wears one, lol

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
LOL.

Have you seen pictures of this guy when he was 12? He was jacked then. Real Jacked. Veins and a six pack. He’ll be jacked no matter what he does.[/quote]

Right. So if he sat on the couch and drank beer all day he’d look like that?

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
He looks in good shape for a 70 year old.

The bodyblade / swiss ball work is a waste of time - unless you want to develop skills in holding a wobbly stick on a ball. Some of the other exercises have a large danger element to them -

I have no problem with danger but I wouldn’t recommend anyone stuffing up and dropping a dumbell on their foot. Only because such an injury wastes your time.

(edit: shape, not share … stupid keyboard. And why the hell do my posts come up multiple times???)[/quote]

Danger element? Thanks for the input Nancy.

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:
FightingScott wrote:
LOL.

Have you seen pictures of this guy when he was 12? He was jacked then. Real Jacked. Veins and a six pack. He’ll be jacked no matter what he does.

Right. So if he sat on the couch and drank beer all day he’d look like that?[/quote]

Maybe.

Think about it. The bulk of this guys training is very silly shit. But sometimes he does some Platform Deadlifts. With insanely good genetics, that’s all you need.

If all the wobble board and swiss ball stuff worked, then we’d see it work for more than a handful of people.

“Don’t tell anyone I kiss my balls”

He says it all right there

His impressive physique is the result of genetics, nothing more. Show me the other CHEK practitioner who looks like that. Frankly most of them don’t even look like they work out.

I don’t think Paul is one of the “functional” dumbasses. He advocates belt-less deadlifts and shit like that. He knows what he is talking about.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
LOL.

Have you seen pictures of this guy when he was 12? He was jacked then. Real Jacked. Veins and a six pack. He’ll be jacked no matter what he does.[/quote]

Dumb ass statement dude.

Taking a look at this video its obvious he has that body by busting his ass.

Lol at the people who say shit like this. He may be a bit odd, but give dude some credit. Just because he doesn’t do shit your way. I hope I look that good when I am his age.

I find it funny when people knock on other people’s physiques(who obviously BUST ASS in the gym). Focus this negativity on people who are lazy and out of shape.

he’s still a fuckin kook.

[quote]matsm21 wrote:
he’s still a fuckin kook.[/quote]

That’s why I like him.

‘Look, I’m handicapped!’