Patriotic American Kool-Aid Day

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
And if the death of the leader of Al Queda…?[/quote]

You think they don’t have plans for such contingencies?

They might be evil but they are not dumb.
[/quote]

Being intelligent is in fact a requirement for being truly evil.

[/quote]

I dont think thats true, it is a requirement for being evil on a grand scale.

Lots of truly evil people are hampered in their ambitions because they are dump as a post.

[/quote]
That was what I meant by “truly” = the magnitude.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
And if the death of the leader of Al Queda…?[/quote]

You think they don’t have plans for such contingencies?

They might be evil but they are not dumb.
[/quote]

Being intelligent is in fact a requirement for being truly evil.

[/quote]

I dont think thats true, it is a requirement for being evil on a grand scale.

Lots of truly evil people are hampered in their ambitions because they are dump as a post.

[/quote]
That was what I meant by “truly” = the magnitude.[/quote]

Yeah well, then I can only hope that you will always be strong enough to keeo the hyenas at bay.

Because if you are not, petty evil can pile up on you when your are already down.

According to the MSM, he’s already been replaced by…guess who…another CIA asset.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:
I do. Pass kool-aid, I don’t give a shit or who’s in the white house. It’s huge deal.

Are you saying you wish the bastard was still alive? [/quote]

I am saying people who are celebrating are celebrating a nonevent.

This doesn’t change anything. It just exposes the primitive minds of people whose psyches are satisfied by vengeance.

No wrongs have been corrected.

We are no freer today than we were the day before 9/11.[/quote]

Bin Laden being dead is a big deal. It’s not going to fix anything immediately but it goes a long way toward dismantling this thing. The psychological aspect of being able to get to anybody anywhere no matter how long it takes is huge. Bin laden can no longer recruit. One of the biggest draws is that we could not get him.

I think this is a clear case of ‘strike the Shepard, scatter the sheep’.
[/quote]

Yeah, that is bound to work on Pashtun tribesmen.

Sheepish like they are.

[/quote]

I guess we’ll see won’t we…[/quote]

Yes, we will.

For the record, I think the Pashtuns will never, ever give up, especially not about an Arab they do not give a shit about and that LankyMofo is right, there will be a, um, surge of blowing shit up.

[/quote]

Maybe, but they lack the resources. Keep in mind that bin ladens money was very useful to them. Now they don’t have that. Plus, all the intelligence seized from the compound should prove quite useful. [/quote]

Wonder who funded bin Laden? Pakistan. Who gave Pakistan that money? That’s right. America.

Patriotism doesn’t equal Nationalism, Patriotism is a virtue though. Learn it.

The after effects of this event I cant say anything about, because I dont know.

But I can say this: celebrating the death of another human being is kinda morbid. Just saying.

^I agree with that. While finding Ben Laden was necessary for the USA and that islamism and theocracy are the worst thing around, I dont see any reason of being happy that someone was killed.

I am sure alot of backward dog-people in overpopulated ghetto of the arab world are butthurt now.

Lol @ the non-Americans in this thread attempting to take the moral high ground. See how you feel when your country gets attacked.

Yeah, lanky, you didn’t see Spain hunting Bin Laden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

…and was never verified to have committed 9-11.
[/quote]

Ha! Man, you sure do reach sometimes… [/quote]

So you have evidence. Heck, he was never even charged with a crime.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[/quote]

So you have evidence. Heck, he was never even charged with a crime.[/quote]

He admitted being behind 9-11. He also made many tapes broadcast throughout the world which specifically spoke about taking credit for 9-11 and other bombings around the world against Americans.

Come on Lifty snap out of it you are not this stupid.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[/quote]

He admitted being behind 9-11. He also made many tapes broadcast throughout the world which specifically spoke about taking credit for 9-11 and other bombings around the world against Americans.

Come on Lifty snap out of it you are not this stupid.[/quote]

Sorry, I refuse to believe the propaganda I am told to.

If he was guilty then surely a court of law would have found him so.

It’s just too convenient that he didn’t get a day in court. Hitler even got a trial and he was responsible for the death of many times more people than OBL allegedly was.

Besides it is not unreasonable to be skeptical of an sociopathic, egomaniac’s claim.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[/quote]

It’s just too convenient that he didn’t get a day in court. Hitler even got a trial and he was responsible for the death of many times more people than OBL allegedly was.

Besides it is not unreasonable to be skeptical of an sociopathic, egomaniac’s claim.[/quote]

Really? When was Hitler’s trial?

Or is this some more tin foil hat bullshit?

I assume you’re just trolling, so I guess you’re doing a good job…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[/quote]

Besides it is not unreasonable to be skeptical of an sociopathic, egomaniac’s claim.[/quote]

Really? When was Hitler’s trial?

Or is this some more tin foil hat bullshit?

I assume you’re just trolling, so I guess you’re doing a good job…[/quote]

I was about to ask him the same thing. To my knowledge Hitler died by his own hand in a bunker at the end of world war two.

Aside from that if Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9-11 why would he brag about doing it, and why would others who were part of his inner circle say he did it? In general why is it that just about everyone in the world is aware that Bin Laden was behind 9-11? That is everyone but you.

You really have been acting strange since Bin Laden’s death. Is it the fact that you hate seeing all Americans, people from both major parties, independents and even those who don’t vote celebrating in unison? Or does it go deeper than that?

Come on Lifty spill it, what’s bothering you?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Lol @ the non-Americans in this thread attempting to take the moral high ground. See how you feel when your country gets attacked.[/quote]

Absolutely! Excuse me, but why should I not be happy about this man’s death? To claim some sort of false moral superiority? There are many people who I have no empathy for whatsoever, and nor should I. This man not only lacked my empathy, but clearly deserved death. Glad he’s dead.

It was my understanding that Hitler was tried in absentia during the Nuremberg trials…and he most definitely would have been there if they had captured him alive. However technical that detail is it still does not negate my previous point.

It was my understanding that Hitler was tried in absentia during the Nuremberg trials…and he most definitely would have been there if they had captured him alive. However technical that detail is it still does not negate my previous point.[/quote]

I am unaware if Hitler was tried in absentia and not motivated enough to google it right now. But I can make this claim: Who cares? Did we need a trial for Hitler (if he had one)? Did we need one for Bin Laden? I think you may get some empathy from the far left. Obama and company at one point wanted to have trials for terrorists in a criminal court room in NYC. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anything so foolish. In fact, even some in his party were against it and it never took place.

Look these guys are murderer’s and their fate should be sealed. If they want to give up fine, take them prisoner and give them a trial. But if they want to stand and fight then they should be shot down.

Simple really.

Does anyone else worry that his death, along with the general reaction, will make him a martyr to some?

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
Does anyone else worry that his death, along with the general reaction, will make him a martyr to some?

[/quote]

yes.