Pathetic

http://www.peta.org/mc/factsheet_display.asp?ID=105

what a collection of bullshit…

From the article: “If we ate nothing but wheat, oatmeal, or potatoes, we would easily take in more than enough protein.”

I would doubt that, but then again they probably don’t weight train and probably think “enough” is 30 grams a day. Any more and their kidneys might fly out their ass and hit an innocent animal!

If you’re not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?

I also liked the part about protein deficiency not being a real problem in the US, which, as we all know, is a predominantly vegan community.

You have to give it them, they know how to provide authoritative examples to back their cause.

If we weren’t meant to eat animals, they wouldn’t have been made so tasty.

I haven’t read the article, but its from peta, so I don’t have to.

The whole vegan philosophy is flawed in logic: we are part of the food chain as are other animals. A lion can eat a cow, but I can’t?

Why is wrong for us to eat animals, when they eat each other?

I don’t know… but they pissed me off enough to write a 3 page paper (with non-cited references) to post on one of their forums about how an athlete CANNOT get the required protein from a vegan diet.

anyone have any information on the validity of soy causing estrogen increases? I mean, I believe soy eating pussies have lower T levels, but I haven’t found any studies that show that (haven’t really looked that long though). If anyone could help out with that, I could use it to nail the coffin shut on one (of hundreds) of reasons why PETA is a flawed and shitty organization.