Path to Increase Strength and Gain Muscle Mass

After researching the 20 rep squat routine and GOMAD (Gallon of Milk a Day), I am thinking about following both.

My goals are simple: increase strength ( lift heavier on compound movements, most importantly the squat, hence the 20 rep squat routine, and strengthen grip), gain muscle mass, minimize bodyfat, and maintain current conditioning levels (ex: completing WC101 in under 20 minutes, etc.)

With that being said, I have a few questions to those that have attempted and completed the 20 rep squat routine and GOMAD…did you see big gains in terms of strength and muscle mass size? Given the demands of the 20 rep squat program, did any of your other areas of your fitness fall (for example, did your conditioning levels decrease?)?

Just a few side notes…I am 6 feet tall, weigh 178lbs, relatively lean…

ALSO, I plan on following the 20 rep squat routine and GOMAD diet for 6 weeks. In addition, I’ll be taking whey protein. Once I complete the 20 rep squat routine and the GOMAD diet, I will use creatine and complete the West Side for Skinny Bastard Program. My inclination is that I will stay on creatine for 4 weeks and then for the FIRST time, take Alpha Male while implementing the West Side for Skinny Bastard Program.

ANY advice on the programs and or anything that I mentioned is greatly appreciated and respected!

Has anyone here tried the 20 rep squat program, GOMAD, and Alpha Male? What were your positive and negative experience with each one?

[quote]RT101 wrote:
Has anyone here tried the 20 rep squat program, GOMAD, and Alpha Male? What were your positive and negative experience with each one?[/quote]

All of these have been discussed extensively here in the past, so I recommend searching for those threads.