Patella Tendonitis

I have had tendonitis in both my patella tendons for quite a while. It gets most agrivated when I stand on hard surfaces, especially my kitchen floor. Does anyone have any experience with how to repair this without going for surgery?

Get Trigger Point Therapy done and learn where the trigger points are so you can do it yourself…

Might actually be patello-femoral pain syndrome (aka chrondromalacia). Have you had an actual disgnosis?

In the mean time, make sure you’re wearing some sort of reasonable footwear when you’re standing on hard surfaces.

[quote]djohns wrote:
I have had tendonitis in both my patella tendons for quite a while. It gets most agrivated when I stand on hard surfaces, especially my kitchen floor. Does anyone have any experience with how to repair this without going for surgery?[/quote]

[quote]Charles Staley wrote:
Might actually be patello-femoral pain syndrome (aka chrondromalacia). Have you had an actual disgnosis?

In the mean time, make sure you’re wearing some sort of reasonable footwear when you’re standing on hard surfaces.

djohns wrote:
I have had tendonitis in both my patella tendons for quite a while. It gets most agrivated when I stand on hard surfaces, especially my kitchen floor. Does anyone have any experience with how to repair this without going for surgery?

[/quote]

How does that differ from tendonitis?