Patch2's Adventures 2

Still wordy, still eating foods and doing stuffs.

Primary Goal - BAMF

How I’ve conceptualized that and where I’m at:

• I have a blue belt in BJJ, and will one day get a black belt. It’s not something I can work towards right now, but is a long term goal.

• Easily run a 5k; I could do a 5k now if I had to, but it wouldn’t be easy.

• Move around my body weight = knock out push ups, pull ups, dips

• BW Bench, 1.5 BW Squat, 2BW DL

• Outdoorsy Stuff: This involves many sub goals. Such as getting more comfortable kayaking, starting to climb outdoors, being able to move at a comfortable speed with weight on my back. I’ve gotten to a point where I can carry a 35lb pack comfortably all day. Winter’s gotten in the way of a lot. I’m also fairly sure I could take out zombies if given a shot gun.

• Flexibility. I’ve been going to yoga and stretching regularly, I’m in the normal range, slowly merging into badass eventually.

• I’d like to look like a badass too. Right now people look at me and they’re pretty sure I can get shit done, I want to morph that into, they know I can get shit done.

Right now I’m pretty much working on looking like a badass, with occasional awesome weekend adventures. I feel like I’ve come a long way since my last log, but I don’t think there will ever actually be an end, this is the list of things I want now. When I get them there will be more. I’m in it for the journey, not the destination. Not to say I’m not aiming high, I am aiming to live adjacent to the asymptote.

Link to old log: Patch2's Adventures - Powerful Women - Forums - T Nation

“adjacent to the asymptote”…OMG, you are such a nerd :slight_smile:
This log will be a great read, just like the last one. Kick some ass.

So what I’m doing now is one of CW’s figure girl plans and a bunch of other stuff.

Right now my week goes like this:

M - AM: Stretch, roll, Fuck it’s monday easy cardio
PM: CW’s Day 1

T - AM: Spin
PM: Run

W - AM: Yoga
PM: Hula Hoop - so fun!
CW Day 2

Th -AM: Spin or Yoga
PM: CW Day 3

Fr -AM: Bootcamp
PM: Revel in playing in the weight room when no one else is around

Sat AM: Yoga

Sun Off

CW’s plan is only 4 days, so the PM cycles through on different days, as does my off day, but you get the jist.

I’m in.

:slight_smile:

I think that if you nail a BW bench, a 1.5BW squat, a 2BW deadlift, and nail your outdoorsy stuff then you’ll definitely look like a badass. Best of luck.

james

IN!

Keep up the awesomeness, you are well on your way to becoming a BAMF.

[quote]giterdone wrote:
“adjacent to the asymptote”…OMG, you are such a nerd :slight_smile:
This log will be a great read, just like the last one. Kick some ass.[/quote]

Tell me it’s not perfectly what I want to do though, I don’t think it’s a line I’ll ever actually cross, but I’m going to get pretty damn close and stay there.

Also, what badass isn’t also super geeky by day?

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:
I’m in.

:-)[/quote]

My pants?

Please?

[quote]atypical1 wrote:
I think that if you nail a BW bench, a 1.5BW squat, a 2BW deadlift, and nail your outdoorsy stuff then you’ll definitely look like a badass. Best of luck.

james[/quote]

Yeah, I should probably go back and say right now, I’m indulging my vanity. I don’t want to work on adding muscle/strength until I’ve gotten rid of some more fat. Maybe if I can knock my weight down, goals based on BW will be easier to attain too?

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:
IN!

Keep up the awesomeness, you are well on your way to becoming a BAMF. [/quote]

Also in my pants? FMF with Charlie?

Thanks!

This log is cool :smiley: I wanna hang out

<–there would be about seventeen exclamation points but there’s none to steal from anyone’s posts :{ someone come in here with some exclaiming :open_mouth:

I got ma abzzzz

Keep up the solid work Ms. Peaches!

[quote]Patch2 wrote:

IN!

Keep up the awesomeness, you are well on your way to becoming a BAMF. [/quote]

Also in my pants? FMF with Charlie?

Thanks! [/quote]

Well thats not what i meant, but you do look good in pink.

BAMF fo sho

so we can go on a date
ok.

yay!!! New Adventures!!!

Following ya.

exclamations for Brute

[quote]brute_fury wrote:
This log is cool :smiley: I wanna hang out

<–there would be about seventeen exclamation points but there’s none to steal from anyone’s posts :{ someone come in here with some exclaiming :O[/quote]

Thanks! Welcome, it’s a little weird in here, but you’ll get used to it.

!!! ← For you!

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
I got ma abzzzz

Keep up the solid work Ms. Peaches![/quote]

HA! Why are there bars on all the windows? Is this the guy you keep in your basement?

Thanks, that’s the plan, smashing kids, taking names.

Well thats not what i meant, but you do look good in pink. [/quote]

It’s not? Hmmm, well as long as it is now :slight_smile:

[quote]kmcnyc wrote:
BAMF fo sho

so we can go on a date
ok.
[/quote]

Thanks Kev!

Woo hoo!

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
yay!!! New Adventures!!!

Following ya.

exclamations for Brute[/quote]

Hey Betty! Welcome to my log, where I’m not a powerlifter, but am powerful <— some one actually said I looked ‘powerful’ the other day. I think he meant it as in he was intimidated by me, but don’t care, took it as a compliment.

I want in this log too.

Thats creepy.

I actually have a lot of pink. Here’s a shot that exemplifies the mid section I have but no longer want. My boobs are a dd, my tummy should be no where close to them! I don’t mean to be all debbie downer though, I am loving my legs. They’re not super cut, but they are solid. When you grab my ass or legs, there’s no jiggle.

Eats: Not so good lately.

Tuesday:
2 slices of pizza ← leftovers from the game, at least it was homemade by me?
Pesto Pasta, garlic bread and a cookie
I have a facutly mtg every tuesday where we alternately bring dinner for the group. I don’t know what to do here, it’s always bland carbs, but as the bottom of the totem pole, I don’t want to offend anyone but not eating/bringing my own food. They already made a huge fuss over making vegetarian stuff. Le sigh.

On a high point, I ate until not hungry, I didn’t eat until I was full. A step in the right direction when it comes to me and junk food.

Wends:
A can of crushed pineapple
6 scoops grow
1 Cup of milk
Granola Bar

I just wasn’t feeling like eating, I was hungry, but had a meh day. I actually just threw the pineapple, grow and milk into a nalgene bottle and drank it through the day. Seeing as I didn’t do much working out, I guess the calories worked out ok.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
^ stolen from Nadia in an attempt to not carpet bomb as much in this log.

[quote]print wrote:
I want in this log too.[/quote]

That’s what she said!

No really look at the previous posts, that’s really what she said.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
Thats creepy. [/quote]

Yup

[quote]Patch2 wrote:
When you grab my ass or legs, there’s no jiggle.
Yup[/quote]

<grabs Peaches’s Fine Firm Ass>

Oh thank god! That was a hideous 24 hours between logs.

Now, all is right in the world.

Let the BAMFery continue.

wow, you look great!!

Geek by day, BAMF by night - I like it!