Passing Marijuana Test

I smoked marijuana last Friday and might (probably won’t but its possible) have a drug test on November 18th. What could I do, aside from any stunts pulled at the actual test, to avoid testing positive?

Don’t smoke again, keep exercising, and stay hydrated.

Go to GNC and buy the product there called “Strip”. It will definately work, as long as you follow the directions on the bottle regarding eating.

You have nothing to worry about. As long as you don’t smoke again you’ll be clean well before your test date. If it was just a one time thing then you’re probably clean already.

Save your money and drink lots of water.

go to GNC and say “i need to pass a drug test, wheres your strip”. Actually ive gotten alot of complaints from people that it doesnt work.

Question: Are you a habitual smoker? How much/daily? How often? Gimme some details.

Drinking lots of water works but if you drink too much it’ll throw off the specific gravity of your urine. If the test is sophisticated enough, they’ll detect that and you’ll be asked to piss again.

Oh shit, I didn’t even see that it was on November 18th. You’re solid dude, beyond solid. Just don’t cheef again until after that.

1. You want to be extremely hydrated when it’s actually time to give the sample. Your pee should be totally clear.

2. Don’t give the first pee of the day as a sample and don’t give the first part of your pee as a sample. In other words pee some into the toilet first then finish off in the cup.

3. If you only smoked one time you’ll probably be well below the baseline anyway, but worst case scenario you can claim you breathed some in secondhand at a party.

Good luck to you.

save your money and your water. i just take a non smoker with me on the day of the test,and have him piss into a shampoo sample bottle outside of the clinic. then (make sure the cap is tight) i firmly place it between my sack and my thigh in a pair of tighty whities. three times it’s worked. as long as they dont take hair or sliva, it should work too. now i wouldnt reccomend it for say a probation test or anything, seeing as they stand right behind you, but at your average clinic they dont even check your pockets.

i’ve also heard of the old finger in bleach, letting it dry and then stirring it in your piss at the time of the test. i think this might have something to do with them making you wash your hands.

Easy. Vitamin B3 1000mg

2 hours after a meal
2 caps of Vitamin B3 1000mg (Niacin) w/ 16oz water

take 64oz of water and divide them evenly until you have to pee in the cup. HOLD THE PEE. IT HURTS BUT IT WORKS.

ALL YOU PEE IS PURE NIACIN. FOOLS EVEN MILITARY.
YOU CAN EVEN SMOKE BEFORE THE TEST AND PASS IT HIGH.

If you really want to be safe, drink cranberry juice and lots of water daily until the day of the test.

Drink a lot of water before the test, and take a b-complex 2hours before the test. Take creatine, 10 grams, the morning of the test. The b-vitamins will color it yellow, and the creatine will help to show that it hasn’t been diluted.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
save your money and your water. i just take a non smoker with me on the day of the test,and have him piss into a shampoo sample bottle outside of the clinic. then (make sure the cap is tight) i firmly place it between my sack and my thigh in a pair of tighty whities. three times it’s worked. as long as they dont take hair or sliva, it should work too. now i wouldnt reccomend it for say a probation test or anything, seeing as they stand right behind you, but at your average clinic they dont even check your pockets.

i’ve also heard of the old finger in bleach, letting it dry and then stirring it in your piss at the time of the test. i think this might have something to do with them making you wash your hands.[/quote]

For some of the more tightly regulated tests you have to get a urinary drainage bag(leg bag) and an internal catheter, and some latex retainer straps.
You remove the backflow valve from the leg bag, fill it, and strap it to your armpit so that the temprature closely matches your body, then run the tube capped with the catheter down your asscrack and up from the taint.

Then you can give a clean whiz by unclipping the catheter while keeping it tucked under your peice, and squeezing the bag with your armpit to discharge the urine.

This one will get past the best of them. I used to hook up a lot of my buds that had to get tested.

Don’t smoke weed.

You’re kinda fucked now unless you want to pull some crazy shit. To avoid future incidents of being fucked, don’t smoke weed. Not worth it at all.

This thread is a riot. Thanks.

Some places also test for some of the “home remedies” to see if you’re trying to hide something. Don’t bother with all of the cranberry or GNC crap or peeing pure niacin. Just pray, drink lots of water, and don’t be such a dumbass next time.

Drink 14, 8 oz glasses of carrot juice, celery, beet, parsley, lettuce,
watercress, and spinach juice, sprinkled with potassium chloride, sugar magnesium, salt, ascorbic acid, citric acid, spice extract, disodium inosinate and sis-odium guanylate at least 10 1/2 hours prior to the test.

I have no idea if this will clear your system of weed since I don’t smoke, but it’s got to work at least as well as everything else posted and you’ll be getting a good jump on your veggie requirements for the day.

1. Buy a big jar of pickles. Eat the pickles and drink the juice.

2. Get a job that doesn’t have drug testing, and smoke to your heart’s content. A T-Man does it all the way. No half-assed shit.

3. Three-weeks notice on a drug test? Usually it’s three hours.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
If you really want to be safe, drink cranberry juice and lots of water daily until the day of the test.

Drink a lot of water before the test, and take a b-complex 2hours before the test. Take creatine, 10 grams, the morning of the test. The b-vitamins will color it yellow, and the creatine will help to show that it hasn’t been diluted.[/quote]

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Dilute = 2 qts real cranberry (i.e. Northland brand) + water water water
Color = B-complex
Specific Gravity = Creatine

To minimize solutes: Take the sample from the middle of your piss stream, and don’t be making your first piss of the day.

Good luck.

This is off-topic, and not neccessarily intended to offend anyone, but it toally cracks me up to see how confused people claim to be regarding nutrition and supplementation, but who can show you how to cheat a drug test with the confidence and certitude of a PhD!

[quote]KombatAthlete wrote:
I smoked marijuana last Friday and might (probably won’t but its possible) have a drug test on November 18th. What could I do, aside from any stunts pulled at the actual test, to avoid testing positive?[/quote]