Party Trends- Out of Control

ok we get it. You came up to a cleveage party and thought it would be funny if you posted
cleavage pictures of another person’s ex.

these party trends are no longer fun. The only good one in the last couple of months was
steelyD’s penis party,and I only liked that one because it was about penises(can you blame me?)

BUt cereally, these party trends are now ghey.

WTF?

FAIL

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
ok we get it. You came up to a cleveage party and thought it would be funny if you posted

these party trends are no longer fun. The only good one in the last couple of months was
steelyD’s penis party,and I only liked that one because it was about penises(can you blame me?)

BUt cereally, these party trends are now ghey.[/quote]

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

BUt cereally, these party trends are now ghey.[/quote]

Go away. You’re like the little dingleberry shit that occassionally gets stuck in my ass hair

you motherfuckers havent read the other thread,and if you have, Fuck you anyways!!

I double dare someone to parody this thread. It’ll be hilarious!!

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
you motherfuckers havent read the other thread,and if you have, Fuck you anyways!![/quote]

Lol, everyone in the other thread is talking about how ghey this parody thread is…

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
you motherfuckers havent read the other thread,and if you have, Fuck you anyways!![/quote]

Lol, everyone in the other thread is talking about how ghey this parody thread is…[/quote]

No, theyre nawt.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
A-Rod just hit #600.[/quote]
bonds is better.